Want my Character to blush

requests
general
community

Hi everyone, I know you need a blush overlay to begin with which I have. But I’m having trouble adding it in the game where there is a scene present. I want to add the overlay at the middle of my scene not at the beginning. I tried adding the same scene a second time to the part where I want the overlay to appear but it messes up everything. Is adding the overlay to a scene the only way to add the overlay? Or can I add it in the script by itself? Hope this makes sense.

Thanks! :confounded:

No you can actually add overlays during a scene

what a relief. How do you do that? :thinking:

Okay so first thing is you need to do something like this

@overlay OVERLAY create
@overlay OVERLAY shift to x y in 0 in zone #
@overlay OVERLAY scales to % % in 0
@overlay OVERLAY opacity 1

#NOTE that you need to type in everything in order for it to appear

Ok I’m a little confused. The camera is at zone 2 right now and I can’t find the overlay so that I can spot direct and put in the coordinates you listed above.

this is what I have on my script

@overlay BLUSH create
@overlay BLUSH shift to x y in 0 in zone #
@overlay BLUSH scales to % % in 0
@overlay BLUSH opacity 1

Okay can you screen shot what you have right now?

Ah I see the problem

You’re not suppose to type “x, y, %, #” were just symbol’s so you can type where you want them to be

Right but how am I supposed to find the overlay? I can’t find it.

Use this overlay “RED COP LIGHT” that’s what most people use

That worked! thank you so much. One quick question can I make the overlay move with my char since she’s dancing and moving? Or does it has to stay still? :slightly_smiling_face:

You just need to type in …

@overlay OVERLAY shift to x y in 0

That pretty much it

Ok that makes perfect sense. Thank you so much for your help. I wish I could give you a like or something of appreciation, haha.

No problem happy to be an assistance :wink: