Can't find my episode story 😔

Hey!!! :two_hearts:
So I was reading a story but now I can’t find it and the worst part is that I don’t know the story’s name nor the author’s. So I was wondering if anyone could help me find the story. I mention some information about the story.

The story is a mafia based story. I don’t remember the male mc’s name but the girl’s name was ariana and she was a red headed, at first the author didn’t allow to change her skin colour but now it’s done I think… also the male mc had a brother, his name was Liam.

The story is about Ariana who was held captive by her uncle who also raped for five years then she met the male mc and he took her captive as well they slowly fell in love but then it was revealed that ariana was responsible for the male mc’s sister’s death.
Can anyone help me find this story? Would mean a lot…

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

maybe i can help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
this is my art shop

1 Like

Hey :heart:
I do commissions (so no free art) but they are very cheap and if you are interested just let me know and I’ll pm you the prices :wink:

Here some samples so you can choose if you like my style:

3 Likes

Thanks, I will inform you if necessary :blush:

1 Like

Hi!!I do commissions for such. You can dm me on my insta @zamiraarts! Quality content is promised!

These are some of the works that I have done. :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank You I will inform you soon
Beautiful work tho :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank You for considering me!!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

You can check out my art shop.
Jazzy’s ART SHOP! {OPEN}