Hair: Wavy long, brunette brown

Face: Square defined

Eyebrows: Arched natural, dark brown

Eyes: Monolid slender, dark brown

Nose: Defined natural

Mouth: Small heart, pink beige gloss

Body: Rose03

Outfit:
(I forgot the exact name of the outfits, sorry, but here are the key words :sweat_smile:)

Top - Twist top green
Pants - Spandex pants, black
Shoes - Booties black

No accessories

Personality

Cold, distant, stubborn, funny, confident, charming, daredevil, quirky

Interested in becoming a cheerleader, if the last role hasn’t been taken already :wink:

@SakuraCheam @EllasStorys @Clevertimes @Gen17 @Simila100

Thank you so much for your submissions! I will add all of your characters and notify you when they appear in the story :heart:

Hey guys! Again, thank you for participating with my story. I’m currently finishing up the third episode and the story will go live soon.

Here is the following who will appear in the first three episode (keep in mind if your character is not included that I could be saving them for a specific scene later on):

EPISODE 1:

Everyone appears in an introduction scene at the end of episode 1!
@Gen17 @SakuraCheam @EllasStorys @Jossu @Blue1994 @Lune @Ayu @AppleParis @xXMagicalUnicornXx @Clevertimes @Problematic_Patrick @inkkee @LaurelleE27 @Ash.Epi @Simila100

EPISODE 2:

N/A

EPISODE 3:

Terms:
Cameo” A very short appearance with no speaking lines.
Appearance” A considerable amount of screen time, but not containing speaking lines.
Speaking” Character has dialogue in the story.

The first three episodes should be out later this week or the beginning of next week!
I will post a comment here when the episodes are live.
Thank you all again! :heart:

UPDATE:

Looks like the release is going to take a bit longer than expected. I’m still waiting on some overlays to be approved, and I have come down with pneumonia. I haven’t really been able to leave my bed since Friday afternoon and still am not feeling that up to par, even on all the antibiotics and steroids.

Again, you have my apologies. I will try my hardest to work on it some this week, but it’s starting to look like the release will be the end of the month.