Want To Be A Model For My Edits/Drawings?🌻

:blob_sun: Hey there! :blob_sun:

Would you like to possibly be a model for my edits and drawings? Just fill out the Google forms below completely!

I’m practicing drawing on procreate so I can hopefully start commissions, and I would love some willing models that I can pull inspo from! You could also be used for when I make my release day edits (because always trying to create diff characters for that is…daunting :grimacing:…):heart:

If you’d like credited when I share my works, make sure you add the handle you want me to credit (and if it’s forums or IG)!

I have forms for Limelight as well as Ink, you can fill out one or both! Please don’t be upset if your character doesn’t get used, as this is not a request thread.
And filling out the forms multiple times will not make me want to use your character sooner.
If you realize you made a mistake, I have the feature turned on that allows your to edit your submission!
Thank you :two_hearts::sunflower:

Here’s some examples of my recent work:

You can also check out my Art Shop’s Full Examples List for more ideas of my style~

And here are the forms:
Limelight Model Form
Ink Model Form

:llama: :llama: :llama:

17 Likes

Could you please make me a cover for my new story!

1 Like

I’m sorry, this is not a request thread, and my shop is closed at the moment :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like

just submitted a form for ink!! forgot to include my ig- but its sydd.stories :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I just submitted the ink one! I forgot to put my form user lol :confused: I’m the one with the ukulele :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@marcosimp @epy.love lol no problem, I gotchu both, thank you :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Okay!

1 Like

Just fill out the forms for LL

2 Likes

I filled out the LL form

2 Likes

Filled out the LL form. Your examples look so good! <3

2 Likes

Sent one in :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I sent one, btw love your examples :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Sent an LL one in
You’re so talented btw!! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

@WinterMoon05 @april_episode @xgeorgia

Thank you sm guys! :pleading_face::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump :two_hearts:

1 Like

Just filled the form, really adore your art style! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Ahww thank you! :heart_eyes::two_hearts::sparkles:

2 Likes

Bump!

I’m going to be picking a few models for this wacky style idea I wanna try so if you haven’t filled out the form yet and are interested, please do! :star_struck:

If you HAVE filled out the form already, please don’t do it again :yum:

4 Likes

I have no idea how I didn’t see this, but I filled it out! :heart_eyes_cat::orange_heart::orange_heart:

Thank you for giving us this opportunity!

2 Likes