Want to be a model for my OC contest?

Hi exactly what title says I’m hosting an OC contest; Randomwriter’s Outline Contest! and was wondering if anyone wanted to be a model for it? You will get an outline out of it and can help with judging (there’s a winner for each outline you can choose the winner for yours)

9 Likes

Bump!

I would love to be a model :pleading_face: Which details do you need, Ink or LL?!

1 Like

Either one really I don’t mind! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you need/want help coloring I volunteer lol. I’m in too many outline contests currently so I probably shouldn’t enter anymore :upside_down_face:. If not that’s cool :sweat_smile: and I’d love to be a model. If you choose to use me lmk and I’ll drop my dts.

1 Like

I’d love for you to be a model! Really anyone can be just send deets!:grinning:

1 Like

You can choose the one you like.

Ink Deets

LL Deets
Female character (Roy)
Character Body Type : Female Athletic Body
Skin color : Gold_06
Brows : Arched Natural Scar (Black dark)
Eyes : Round Downturned Wide (Blue deep)
Nose : Round button
Lips : Small heart (Red deep matte)
Hair : Medium Shoulder Curly Bun Hair (Chestnut brown)
Face : Round soft
Any additional features (freckles, tattoos, etc. be specific!): Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid.
Outfit: Jeans Ripped Fish Net Denim Blue, Fishnet Bralette Thick Band Top Cotton Grey Black
Flat Top Sneakers Flower Patches Black, Strapped Accented Watch Face Metal Gold, Leaf Motif Double Hanging Earrings Metal Rose Gold

1 Like

Thank you! I will begin right away? Do you have a certain pose you would like me to draw? If so please send reference if not that’s okay I’ll make my own :blush:

I don’t have a reference pose, but I will prefer something classy or sassy not the blush or flirt animation.

1 Like

K. Got it and thanks for modeling for me!

1 Like

Thank you too for choosing me as your model :pleading_face:

1 Like

Your welcome! :smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Here you are!
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Here are mine!