Want to be Featured (for free)?

So I’m writing a psychological thriller involving dolls. I need as many characters as possible (I’d rather not use the randomizer if I don’t have to) to be “dolls”.

If you’re interested drop your character info below (as well as what name you want to be credited by).

Thanks a bunch! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Credits: @giulianna_creates on Instagram

Keep in mind my characters are boyfriend and girlfriend please and thank you.

Giulianna’s Traits: A bit bad around the edges, but will always have everyone’s back. Can be as sweet as candy, but if you make her mad in any way… WATCH OUT!
Bryce’s Traits: Without a doubt a bad boy, but will always have his loved ones back, can be a bit annoying to his girlfriend (AKA ME) sometimes, and when he pushes her buttons… HE BETTER WATCH OUT!

1 Like
LL

Boyfriend: Kai

OutfitsKai

Girlfriend: Ayame

OutfitsHaru

OutfitsNaoki

TattooNaoki

Credit me by Ayu-chan

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

You can use mines…

Credit isn’t necessary but you can credit me by my insta @vaeh_de_author if you want to!

@giulianna_creates happy anniversary

Here's mine:

name: Jay
credit: @jspencer.writes (IG)

Thank you :pray: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s me

hi credit tre.episodes on IG

Btw these are gender benders you can use just Treyzere if you’d like

A drive to some of my characters

LL CHARACTERS - Google Drive

Please credit by @tara_writes_episode on Instagram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

you can use mine but change her hair with long down wavy princess braid and her leg tattoo with the snake leg tattoo she’s also stubborn,sassy,bold,dirty-minded,extrovert, jealous,moody

he’s her LI (feel free to use him as her li or not) he’s like her but he’s also sweet,mysterious and caring

Details

They are twins.

Personality

Credit

(@the.silversss) on Instagram.

Credit Instagram @ryder_epii