Want to be in my story?

.How to credit you?

I don’t mind maybe just like creds to @Oceanlover for this character. :woman_shrugging:

Ok i just needed your name which i need to use to credits

1 Like

You can simply credit @HermanEpisode

Name:
Ethan Ore

Character looks:

Outfit:

Shirt: Shirt (black)
Pants: Black tight pants
Shoes: Basic sneakers (black)

Villain, hero or neutral?:
Villain

Magic user or not?:
Magic user

What kind of magic she/he uses? (If magic user) (max 3):
Has the ability to transport himself through electricity and object powered by electricity Ex: if Ethan were in a room with a control panel he could travel to another room through the electric wires.

Personality:
Good traits: Ethan is very good at convincing other people and making them think that a bad idea might be a good one, although he is a villain he will not kill without reason, has a very calm temper and a good sense of logic.

Bad traits: Since he is still young Ethan will sometimes suffer from social anxiety because he is scared of being caught, he is shy and is sometimes a pushover.

Quirks: Has a strange habit of analysing other people, Also has a strange habit of overthinking things.

Straight, gay or bisexual?: Gay

Backstory:
Ethan was born in a home where his family was in debt at the age of five a hero claimed that his parents had committed fraud his parents tried explained to the authorities that it wasn’t a fraud and that it was all a misunderstanding the authorities believed the story didn’t bother the family for a while until a year later the authorities discovered that it was his parents had indeed committed the crime and as punishment they would have to serve 2 year in jail his parents didn’t want to go to jail so they made plans to leave the country the police and noticed that there was a purchase made for plane tickets and alerted the heroes when they were about to leave their home the heroes arrived since his parents also were magic users they tried fighting the heroes off which led to his parents accidentally being injured by a hero the heroes had succeeded in capturing his parents and even though they had injuries they were sent to jail and Ethan was put in an orphanage this story wasn’t on the news since the heroes didn’t want anyone knowing they accidentally let a hero hurt his parents at the age of ten Ethan was still in the orphanage it wasn’t a bad one he just didn’t have many friends one day while he was reading he was told that he had a phone call when he got to the phone he answered and on the other line there was a police officer he explained to Ethan that his mother had died due to sickness and his father’s sentence had years added to it since he kept fighting other prisoners still being very young this traumatized him and he didn’t know what to do ever since receiving the news he wouldn’t speak to anyone and his hate for heroes grew stronger everyday at the age of twelve Ethan decided to take revenge for his parents and ran away from the orphanage he promised himself that we would make sure not to kill anyone for no reason so he could prove that he was better than the heroes and so his journey as a villain began…

Special request:
No special request

1 Like

I hope I didn’t make the backstory too long

It’s fine

1 Like

Oh ok thanks

Name: Sophie
Details: Hair beach wave fawn, face shape oval, eyebrows seductive arch, eye upturned feline blue, nose upturned, mouth full round cherry red, skin tond light.
Outfit: dark blue beach romper, black sequin shoes, and black boho earrings, black and white metalic bracelet.
Hero.
Magic user: Electricity, she can give characters electric shocks and make them faint or kill them.
Personality: Sassy, good traits
Sexuality: Straight
Insta: epy_sophie

I wish you luck with the story :slight_smile:

Good day xox

1 Like

so, can I be in the story? Even if I can’t, what’s the name of the story?

Yes you can. I very like your character. Story name will be “Tveroxia: Three nations” but it’s not published yet. When it will be published I don’t know

2 Likes

yay! I’m so excited to read it! :smiley:

Will you add mine? No pressure.

I don’t know, maybe , maybe not. Your character almost don’t have personality and backstory. Also there already are 3 electric users so.

I thought you could plan the backstory, but it’s alright.

I can plan backstory. But it’s more easier when they already have one then i have more time planing story and etc