Want to do a R4R?

Hello, I’ve got some free time on my hands and am looking for some cool read for reads. I’ve been lucky enough to find some great stories through read for read but no ghosting!

RULES:

• Either fill in the form below:

Title:
Author name:
Description:
Cover:
Link:
Password: cupcakes
Feedback? Yes/No (via PMs or Thread?)

• Or what you can do is provide a story card and give the password then state if you want feedback or not and if you want it done via PMs or the thread.

• I’ll do 4 chapters max (I’ve only published 4 chapters myself) and send screenshots of each chapter as well as showing you’ve finished the story

Here are the details for my story

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4942850586181632

Also, we can follow each other on Insta if you want, I’m @days.episode :heart:

Waiting List:

@Roy - Shado

Completed:

@Episode.Flo - The Split Twins

1 Like

hey i hate limelight honestly but I’ll give your story a read sometime today! im gonna try and get to episode four but I have a lot to do today so idk fr. i hope this still counts but since I’m reading yours now could you read mine when i publish? i should be publishing soon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello :heart:

That’s very sweet of you, I know some people aren’t a fan of limelight (I’m a recent limelight fan convert, INK is still awesome though and fun to draw lol) and yes, it does count! Let me know whenever you publish and I’ll read your story, if you want any feedback or directing tips based on your story I’m happy to do that too

1 Like

of course love ! and thank you so much honestly that means a lot to me :heart:

1 Like

PW : cupcakes

The cover is changed to the below, so don’t get confused :grimacing:

1 Like

Hello Roy, I would love to do a R4R with you. I was getting a R4R finished up today so I’ll send your screenshots soon and I recognise your story actually! I follow the editor who made your cover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here are the screenshots and overall, an interesting story with a great range of backgrounds & strong directing - very action packed and it is encouraging to see

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: I will read yours soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anybody else down for a R4R - got some time to kill today

Hi! I would love to do a read for read! Here’s my info:
Title : Three Empty Words
Authors : Sophia and Eleonor
Genre : Drama
Style : Ink
Description : After 7 years of trying to find closure, a person involved with the accident comes back in your life. Were the things she said that day actually true? Is there more to the story?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5372617593847808
Cover :

<3 Eleonor

1 Like

After completing a R4R I’d be happy to read your story & I love the cover - it’s very well done!

1 Like

Great! Let me know when you start reading! I have to finish a story as well :))

1 Like

I’ll do a r4r with you. Here is my info:
Author: KandiePop
Story Title: Her Name is Fashion
Genre: Romance, Drama
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 8
Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040
Instagram: kandiepop6703

Sorry, for the late. Completed though. I really liked your story too. You can tell for the amount of ss I took. I enjoyed alot.

1 Like

Aw thank you, Roy! I’m happy to hear you enjoyed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also love the screenshots

1 Like

Hey girls, I read up to three chapters and what a wholesome story :pleading_face: equal doses of sadness and sweetness so far, also love the directing!

1 Like

Hiya

I will read your story soon and what a cute cover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Hi!!
First of all, thank you for reading and for your kind words, we really appreciate it!!:heartbeat: Second, I just finished reading your story as well and I really loved it! You did a really great job xxxxx thank you for doing read for read with me <3

1 Like

Hey, I would love to :two_hearts:

• Story title : Learning To Love
  • Genre : Romance
  • Story description : You’ve learned the hard way that love isn’t for everyone, especially for you. What happens when you make a deal with a man that forces you to be in a real relationship?
  • Your Instagram @clau_epi77
  • Your Episode user: Clau
  • Story cover:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Here’s my story! I’d love to do a 4x4 R4R!

Title: Saving Grace
Author: Lynn
Summary:
In a world like our own, those who enroll in one of the five magic academies will have a chance to change the world. When four of The Zodiacs, magical artifacts that can amplify one’s abilities, are gathered, an individual’s wish may be granted. Except, Grace has no intention of pursuing its power.
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @lynn.episodewriter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6535901612277760

1 Like