Want to do an other read 4 read Still Open

Hey guys I finally have some more time and want to do some more read4reads.
I have 16 chapters out, so I prefer to dor longer r4r’s but shorter ones are fine too.

Story info:
Title: The Popular one and the badboy

Author: Mutya. @mutya.episode
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 16 (more coming soon)
Summary: Karissa is a rich girl who has everything, but still is lonely.
Cam is a struggeling loner who has lost to much already
When they meet can they help each other find happiness instead of loneliness and lose.
Or will your differences and your friends tare you apart
Style: Limelight
Possible endings: 2
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4619570060066816

The_populair_one_posterThumb_zSMgLpbhA3

So just tell me your story info and how many chapters you want to do.!

5 Likes

Hey thanks for this thread.
If you want r4r (4x4) Im up fr that too.

My story Description:

Name: The Princess of Light
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters released: 4 (Ongoing)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @priya.episodestorys
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Princess of Light

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

(Yes i have 2 story covers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
Both small and large cover by @KylieJay :heart:

1 Like

Hey, your story sounds interesting, we could do 4 chapters. I could start yours today?

1 Like

Great
I’ll start yours today too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! I’ll send screenshots when I’m finished.

1 Like

me too :hugs:

I would love to do r4r with you!
Here is my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Story: Bad Luck
Author: Senada
Gerne: Romance/Comedy
Style: LL
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: You got the job at the hospital in LA , but then you find out that the doctor you will be working with is living in the same building as you.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5831634731597824

Cover:
Bad_Luck_ocYR_posterThumb_v85tL06vBL

1 Like

Hey, I could start yours after finishing The Princess of Light. So it would probably be tonight or tomorrow. And I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done?

1 Like

That would be great, Im waiting for my passes and then I will read yours :two_hearts:

1 Like

:yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hey! Would you like to do a r4r? We can do (5x5) :slight_smile:
Feel free to leave feedback on the forum, or DM me on instagram @bmc._.artz

Story Information

❀ Title: The Flame Between Us

❀ Genre: Drama/Romance

❀ Episodes: 5 so far (more on the way).

❀ Style: LL

❀ CC: Unfortunately, not :(. The character details correspond with the story line so unfortunately the two mc’s are NOT customizable. However, there is a chance to customize yourself later on.

❀ Short Summary: As young teenagers, Ellen and Andrew are inseparable. They’ve been with each other through thick and thin. Andrew is a rebellious kid and Ellen is a golden girl. One day his parents are sick of his actions and send him to boarding school. Ellen is devastated and wants to be with him. So she becomes rebellious too, and she tries everything to go to boarding school with him. After numerous attempts, Ellen gets sent to boarding school, halfway across the country, leaving her memories and feelings for Andrew behind. After a couple years, Ellen returns to her old school. There she is reunited with Andrew and she learns to be a better person. Ellen tries to win Andrew’s heart back, facing many obstacles. Can she win back his heart like she once did? Or will someone else sweep her off her feet in the process?..

❀ Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5005532319514624

❀ Cover:

Vexation_uR_posterImage_dbkU7HGpPi

Once again, thank you so much for this opportunity, and thank you for giving my story a read if you decide to. (Sorry if it’s bad and REALLY cliche.)

1 Like

Hey guys!

Check out my story: lemon the bad girl

Lemon_The_bad_Ass_Girl_posterImage_a3tDEcc4Hq

And I’ll check your and Pm their screen shot.
@Mutya_87 @Senada @Priya13 @mdrawzz

2 Likes

That would be great

1 Like

Sure, I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Sure sounds great. Will probably get to reading yours tomorrow. Will send feedback and SS when I’m finished

1 Like

No rush! :smile:

2 Likes

Yes sounds great

1 Like

It’s seems like I’ll read your and every one’s story tomorrow because I’m out of my data/net pack​:confounded::confounded: sorry for the trouble :flushed:

It’s okay, stuff like that happens. Since I’m doing 5 r4r’s I don’t think I’m able to start yours today either.

1 Like

Romance story