Want to get your story noticed?

Their are authors who make stories and wants to get their story out there right? My name is Kassidy but I prefer Niyah sometimes lol. I made 3 stories and discontinued one of them a few months ago bc it was bad to me. I practiced more on my directing and coding to get better at them. So I made my second story called Truth or Dare?
Cover:

Genre: Horror
Episodes: 5
Story Style: Ink
Author: Kassidy
Description: It’s the last day of school and you throw a party to celebrate your one more year of High School. Things become twisted when Truth or Dare is played? Will anyone survive, or die?
Heres the link if you wanna check it out:

Recently I have made my new story called The Crimson’s Vampire Curse. I’ve worked on it day and night for weeks so I can publish this amazing story. Out of all the stories I made I pick this as my favorite one because I put more thought and work in it.
Cover:

Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 4 Episodes just published Episode 4 today!
Story Style: Ink
Author: Kassidy
Description: Don’t wanna spoil it on here sry :smile:
I’m thinking of changing the description I have for it though.
Link:

But Anyway feel free to put your story on this topic! I will check it out and others will also. Plz leave a link also!

5 Likes

Thanks for the thread so much

I would love to promote my story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

It has two versions ink and limelight

1 Like
1 Like

You can read my story:
Name: Better Than Ever
Author: Miranda
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Genre: Drama
CC: Yes
Plot: You’re a teenage girl with a lot of secrets. What happens when you start looking for your parent’s killer? Will Derek change you? Your killer may be closer than you think…

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:
Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 14
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like

Hello!

I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend or promote

@MerryMirrors remember me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here’s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread!

Title: Out of my Element (LL)

Author: Kenya

Insta: @Kenya.Writes

Genre: Action

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 5

Description: Lee was taught that emotions make her weak. But when evil targets her home & friends, & she discovers her lost power, she needs to learn how to embrace those emotions to save both.

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6368011338448896

1 Like

Finished Episode 1 I love it :heart: I read the Limelight style :smile:

Finished Episode 1 and it’s great! :heart: Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you for this :blush: Here is my story recommendations:
Unfamiliar World by @lan_episode_ (insta)
Neverland by @Maggy
Mum Know`s Best by @BEEBS07
Dear Diary by @Brooklynwoolf
And here’s mine:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :))
Story - Ghost of Mona
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Chapters - 6
Status - ongoing
Style - Ink
Genre - Mystery
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536

Thank you!!

1 Like

Np doll :wink:

1 Like

You can try mine if u wish. It’s my first one
It’s called " Black Hearts, Golden Desires"

• Story Description: Nand,a princess of Solataria,is trained to protect her family and kingdom. What will happen if an old enemy arises for revenge?Will Nand be able to handle the storm coming her way?
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
  • genre: Fantasy
    05a684466238b104eb35ac757fdd4e636dc9791b_2_362x499

Thank you sm for this thread!:purple_heart:
Story Title: Lips Don’t Lie
Story Description: From childhood bestfriends to business rivals. Two souls separated because of a betrayal. Hate is a mutual feeling but things start to change when their companies are merged.
Style: LL
Genre: Romance
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6121934917271552

Hey!

Title- Avatar ENG

Small Cover-

Large Cover- Avatar_ENG_posterThumb_Zg6mjPbhYE

Short description of your story - Theodore Malone. A teenager who inherited the Avatar’s power. He will face tough challenges, reconciliation of being Avatar and Theo, getting to know his powers, keeping order in his life and keeping secret who he is. Last year at school, exams and friends who start to think that something is wrong.He will have a lot of fights, defeats, problems …

Genre(s)- Fantasy

Link to your story- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6447766546219008

Author - Episode_Polska
See you there guys!

Story Title & Author: © Tribe of Malapinchi by Jannah Jackson
Story Style: Secret Surprise…you’ll find out why :wink:
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Story Description:
New Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone? Or die in vain?

Old Description:
Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? FullCC/MiniGames/Tappables

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story)

Chapters Published: 6/7

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.