Want to have your character featured in my story?

Hey guys! I don’t know if you heard but I just released a story named “Breaking Barriers” in limelight with partial customization!

I am in the need for some background/ small rolled characters! If you are interested in being featured please send me your details along with your characters name! (LL only)

Here are the details to my new story, if you want to check it out to see your character.

Story Name : Breaking Barriers

Author: Isabella Eliz

Instagram: Isaeliz.episode

Description: Emily and Gianluca met in high school, fell in love, and lost contact after a hard breakup. 10 years later, they find their way back to each other, but the circumstances have changed. Emily’s life after loosing Gianluca was full of pain, misery, and emptiness, after a toxic, abusive relationship. Gianluca was forced into the family business, and became the most feared, most powerful man in all of New York. What will happen when they see each other again? Drama, fighting, death, and true love are soon to come.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5902156802752512

Cover:

3 Likes

Feel free to use any of my characters, and keep the extras.

Here is mine if you don’t mind :blob_hearts:

Character name: Megan :lemon:

Hey, there your story sounds very interesante !!!
Here’s my character:

She’s sarcastic, athletic, funny, badass, but she will do anything to protect those whom She loves.

Ethnicity: Afro-LATINA

Couple 1

Couple 2

Insta: @timber.pup_

love the cover :heart:

Name: Lisa
Body: Generic
Skin color: Gold 2
Eyebrows: Arched Thin
Color: Brown Black
Hair: Updo Curly Messy
Color: Brown Black
Eyes: Deepset Downturned Wide
Color: Brown Dark
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Small Heart
Color: Rose Gloss

Sorry but I don’t have the character cards

These aren’t me but you can have them anyway:

Moved to Art Resources since you’re asking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Here you can have my boyfriend and I’s characters :heartpulse:
Name: Giulianna
Skintone: Copper 2
Body Type: Athletic
Brow: Arched Thin (Blackjet)
Hair: Long Wavy Blowout (Blonde Medium)
Eyes: Female Generic (Blue Deep)
Face shape: Diamond
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Mouth: Full Round Pouty (Fair Neutral Matte)

Outfit: Distressed Jean Jacket Open Denim Blue, Floral Tattoo Ink Multicolor, Eyebrow Piercing Horizontal Barbell Silver, Double Button Shorts Denim Blue Marine, Structure Bralette Top Denim Light White, Ankle Tied Strappy Heels Leather White

IG: @giulianna_creates

Traits: A bit bad around the edges, but will always have everyone’s back. Can be as sweet as candy, but if you make her mad in any way… WATCH OUT!
Name: Bryce
Skintone: Neutral 4 (Athletic Body)
Hair: Dreads Long Loose Bun (Brunette Brown)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned Lidded (Brown Black)
Eyebrows: Arched Medium (Chestnut Brown)
Face Shape: Triangle Chiseled Scruffy Beard
Nose: Straight Flat
Mouth: Full Heart Neutral (Beige Gold Matte)

Outfit: Ripped Knee Rocker Jeans Denim Grey Black, Long Chain Ring Necklace Metal Grey Black, Sailor Lined Pocket Shirt Cotton White Navy, Laceup Running Shoes Cotton Grey Black

Traits: Without a doubt a bad boy, but will always have his loved ones back, can be a bit annoying to his girlfriend (AKA ME) sometimes, and when he pushes her buttons… HE BETTER WATCH OUT

Hey! Here’s my character if you need more!)

My IG is @ameliclemonte (Name: Amelia if needed)

The cover is bomb!

Here’s mine if you need more :slight_smile:

heres mine, credit me thru my insta name thanks x : @mia_writes.x