Want to Have Your Story Reviewed? (CLOSED FOR CATCHING UP!)

Hi, I’ll add you to the waiting list. I’ll review three episodes first, and if you want me to review more, all you have to do is ask! :))

1 Like

Thank you so much, no, it is up to you. I mean if you won’t like it, I don’t want to pressure you. Thank so much :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi @Dee_2406

I’ve received it and made a few notes.

Once again, thanks a lot for your time and your advices :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You’re most welcome! You’re an amazing writer, I look forward to reading more of your stories! :))

1 Like

Hi @epi.lynne444! Your review has been PMed to you. Please confirm that you received it. I hope you liked it! PM me back if there’s any problem/query!

I would love to have a review :slight_smile:
Title - Ghost of Mona
Small Cover - Screenshot_20190621_160646

Large cover - Screenshot_20190621_160719
Short description of my story - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Genre - Mystery
Link to my story - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536
Author - Shivali
Which episodes to be reviewed - I would love it if you could review all 4 but if you don’t want to then first two please :slight_smile:
Where do I want to have the review - PM

1 Like

Hey! I can review not more than 3 episodes at once, since there is quite a lot of requests pending :sweat_smile: so I’ll review the first two episodes, and if you want I’ll review the others later?

1 Like

Its fine😊 you can review first 2, thank you❤️

1 Like

Hi,
I would love a review!
Small cover :
10f105f9331caab684cd6072a36d780d1279ca55_2_421x750%20(4)
You can post the review here, I would like to have 3 chapters reviewed, thank you!!

1 Like

Added to waiting list! :))

1 Like

Okay, I’ve added you to the waiting list! :))

1 Like

thank you for the thread!
here’s my story:
Title: Which is Witch?
Author gothambby
Genre: Fantasy (Some Romance is included but it’s not the main topic.)
Style: Limelight
Episodes to be reviewed: The first three please!
Small cover: I don’t have one yet
Description: Play as a witch who just got into college, you’re facing human troubles with witch abilities and need to hide and find your real identity at the same time with the help of your cat, Michi. What will you discover? Bisexual MC with 2 love interests option.
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098279898349568

1 Like

Hi! I’ll add you to the waiting list!

1 Like

Hello lovely people! My target for tomorrow is to complete 2-3 reviews! I’m hoping I’ll do it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: please be patient!

1 Like

Hi @Syd_Ren! Your review has been PMed to you. Please confirm that you’ve received it!

Hey everyone! I’m terribly sorry for the delay. Everything’s a mess and I’m trying my best to get out of it :sleepy::cold_sweat: I’m working on the backlog as fast as I can!

Title-
The House Party
Small Cover-

Large Cover-

Short description of your story -
When a witch dies at a Halloween party, it’s up to Millicent and her friends to determine what happened; and why.
Genre(s)-
Mystery
Link to your story-

Author -
Gremlin.Writes
Which episodes to be reviewed?-
All 10
Where do you want the review? (Here/PM)-
Here

Title-
Dark Descent
Small Cover-

Large Cover-

Short description of your story -
Play as Roxas as you circum-navigate labyrinthian corridors in his search for freedom and answers to his imprisonment.
Genre(s)-
Thriller
Link to your story-

Author -
Gremlin,Writes
Which episodes to be reviewed?-
5 (so far)
Where do you want the review? (Here/PM)-
Here

1 Like

Hey!

Title- Avatar ENG

Small Cover-

Large Cover-Avatar_ENG_posterThumb_Zg6mjPbhYE

Short description of your story - Theodore Malone. A teenager who inherited the Avatar’s power. He will face tough challenges, reconciliation of being Avatar and Theo, getting to know his powers, keeping order in his life and keeping secret who he is. Last year at school, exams and friends who start to think that something is wrong.He will have a lot of fights, defeats, problems …

Genre(s)- Fantasy

**Link to your story-**http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6447766546219008

Author - Episode_Polska

Which episodes to be reviewed?- 1-3

Where do you want the review? (Here/PM)- PM :raising_hand_woman:t4:

1 Like

Title- Finding My Mate

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

Short description of your- Kidnapped for 10 years, Xavier escapes and crosses paths with his mate, Destiny. Together they will face danger, find love, awaken new powers, and become rulers. Will they overcome the dangers that lie ahead and find their happy ending? Read to find out!
Genre(s)- Fantasy

Link to your story- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5653808232595456

Author - Dee

Which episodes to be reviewed?- 1-3

Where do you want the review? (Here/PM)- PM

1 Like

Hey, I can do a maximum of 3 episodes at once. You’ll be added to the waiting list as and when I do the pending reviews! Thanks for being patient! :))

1 Like