Want to help each other?

Okay first you need to read my story and then send me the replay screenshot of the story.
Then I will start reading your story and send you the replay screenshot of the story
Hope you’ve understood

1 Like

Title: You, Me & Bea

Description: A single businessman struggles to raise his daughter alone. Georgia seeks adventure outside of Tennessee. Will his past keep him from love or will she be the healing he needs?

style: limelight

Genre: drama

Okay girl

@Anisha7

Thank you so much!
I start your story

1 Like

Okay first you need to read my story and send me the replay screenshot of the story here.
Then I will start reading your story and send you the replay screenshot of the story
Hope you understand

Okay girl

OV: The King’s Choice
Description: you fall in love with a prince who’s to marry a virgin bride in other to ascend his late father’s throne, one problem, you’re not a virgin, will you survive the Palace troubles?

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 15 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

Sorry for being late
My school had started so I was busy

1 Like

It’s ok. I said when you can

All episode done
Your story was great!

1 Like

Hello there, :sparkles: Thank you for doing this : I just published my first story and I would love to have feedback​ :heart: I can also read ur story and send SS on IG :blush:
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description: Maeva has always had the label of the perfect nerd in her high school…
But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush, the most popular guy in high school?
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

Do you know the rules I had written in my post?

Here :sparkles:

Thank you so much!
I will try to finish your story as soon as possible

Oh, Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Done!

Hi, and I’m interested in a read4read and here’s my story:

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Note Please send me screenshots

Hey, everyone :blush:
I’m up for a r4r
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 6 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode