Want to join out art group?

I and @Maria.StoryWritter are looking for 1 to 3 people to add to our art group. Please comment if you want to be in it with some of your work. It could be anything to all of these.
. Drawing art scenes and art covers
. Edit art scenes and art covers
.PFP you have done.
.Overlays
.Backgrounds.
.Splashes
.Outlines

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

tenor%20(1)

1 Like

I’m guessing you don’t need any splash or outline makers?

1 Like

Yes, we have only had one person ask for one so far but if you post a few examples we could use someone for if they did it would help us out.

1 Like

I didn’t realize I forgot them two.

1 Like

Here are my examples

Summary

2 Likes

These are good. Let me talk to @Maria.StoryWritter because I want to make sure we both are on the same page and we will let you know asap

2 Likes

We both agree we like your work and would love for you to join. I’ll tag you in our group and it will be later but I’ll add your examples. If there if there are certain ones are other ones you want me to add you send me a message and I’ll add those otherwise I’ll just add the ones in this post.

1 Like

hcjuu200

1 Like

I see you.!!
talkytina-is-watching-you_550px

I want to join

2 Likes

These are reallly good, do you do INK as well? We get a mix of the two requested. :slight_smile:

Sure

1 Like

Okay, Well I like your work but @Maria.StoryWritter and me both make the choice together so as soon as she is back on I will let you know for sure and if shes good with it like me then we will add you and you can seen me your art work to put for examples and then I’ll tag you in the group as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Hun I messaged you :wink: