Want to know which platform

hey i have seen that some people edit episode characters and put em in backgrounds how do u do that
@Anna_Marie @Adorablxheron @Arsenal @Akanksha.writes @Dark_Clover21 @Judith_M @June_Sinclair

5 Likes

So you would take the character and probably make it a transparent layer or with an invisible background.

1 Like

Well, you can code it in your story script of the background you’re using and character/s along with their animation. Then if you have a mobile device, go to the app, on the ‘create’ section, where you have added your character, go to that scene, and screenshot it! Crop it, and you can edit it using some websites online - only if you want to add filters or adjust it. Then whatever you want to do with it!

I hope that was clear enough, if you need any help pm me !! :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

thanks both of u ! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

No worries! Glad i could help, any questions do ask (:

1 Like

I know this has been solved but wanted to add that I use powerpoint to place the characters, remove.bg to remove the bg and gimp for extra edits

1 Like

You are welcome. I’m not really educated in this area though :sob:

1 Like

tell me more cuz am nt really good at codin :pray:t4:

1 Like

It doesn’t really involve coding, just some screenshots from the portal
I did put it in detail in My Life Hack Thread but in short you need to-

• Take a picture of your character in the portal with the outfit
  • Open a new slide/presentation in Powerpoint
  • Download the needed background and add it as a format background in the slide
  • Place the characters
  • Take a picture
  • Edit in gimp and stuff
  • You’re done :))
1 Like

Also if your doing more detailed edits such as editing hair, outfits, character coloring, etc. I use Medibang but there is also Krita, Ibis Paint, and Gimp you can use. And photoshop is a paid one you can use, I never have though.

1 Like

how do you insert an image in gimp :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Right click the image>open with>Gimp

have u downloaded gimp orrrrrrrr

1 Like

Yep I have, you need to download it to use it

1 Like

thanks

1 Like