Want to see Romance, Drama, Comedy---All In One!? 😏❤

Heyyy! It’s Adiba Anjum!! I am as friendly as I can ever be! :hugs::heart:
So, I just realized, how will the story be if it has Romance, Comedy, Drama…all in one?
Well, I just wrote one…and it’s now PUBLISHED!!!Woohoo!! :partying_face::star_struck:
Wanna give it a try? :blush:
You can also drop your stories…I am a genuine reader Probably :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Just kidding :joy: I would LOVE to read your ones :blush: …BUT, you have to read mine as well :pleading_face: :heart_decoration:
Please support me by sharing this story with others…and give my story a chance…:pleading_face::blush::heart:
Love you all! All of you!! :heart::blob_hearts:

5157751736df4763750fbe9396e106b920180532_2_297x500 126785770_771999019867846_6537862928440646045_n

SPECIAL THANKS TO @MMG :pleading_face::heart:
Without you bb, I wouldn’t have been able to write this story all by myself! LYSMM!! :pleading_face::heart::kissing_closed_eyes:
And THANKS to @pri.2112 :blob_hearts:
For making suchhh an AHHHMAZIINGG cover!! :heart_eyes::fire::heart: LY SIS!! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Tags (Sorry if you didn't wanna be tagged :( )

@MMG @N_Olivia @pri.2112 @Krish @annalilac @ssea.episode @episodemichi @Pinkrose @DOVE6 @girgitii @Gabi.episode @line123462 @Randomwriter07 @FoxyLolz
@amelial :blob_hearts:

15 Likes

Hi I have just uploaded the first 4 chapters of my story ,“Unexplored perspectives”, and i would really like your opinion on them if you want. It’s a romance LL story with some drama too. The description : “When life becomes dull and plain she only wants to start feeling again. Will the chaos bring her happiness or only more trouble to get out from?” Hope you’ll enjoy it , thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow…sure…I’ll read it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yayyyy!!! :partying_face::partying_face::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. I’ll definitely have to check your story out! My vamp story has romance, drama and comedy in it.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?

2 Likes

Mhmmhmm…:smirk::heart:
I will def check it out…! :blush:
ALSO…I LOVE THE COVER!! :heart_eyes::fire:

2 Likes

Woowwww!!! :heart::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sob:
I can’t be more happier. My three best friends have published :heart::heart::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
I will read it ASAP :heart:I wish allll the luck :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank youuuuuu loveee!!! :sob::heart::blob_hearts:

2 Likes

np!!!
i’m so happy to helpp
i can’t wait to read the story

1 Like

Yesss!! I loved the cover sooo muchhh I Decided to make it my story intro… :grin::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello! Heres my story and congrats on publishing yours hope to read it this weekend

Author: Madhu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Instagram: @sm._.writes

1 Like

~Oohhhh, your story sounds very interesting, let me know if you’re interested in r4r! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower: :blush:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

1 Like

Title: Mean Business
Genre: Drama
Style:LL

Link:

1 Like

Congrats! Aside from its main genre (Adventure/Romance), this story has a tinge of comedy, drama and mystery too! :heartbeat:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

1 Like

hey guys, here’s my brand new story “DON’T BLAME ME”. Hope you guys enjoy.
This is the link http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5624844535398400

1 Like

@Sydney_H Can you close this topic please? :blush:

1 Like