Want your character in my story (closed)

What form of credit do you want?

1 Like

Whatever relation that works best!
Name: Bella

Character Deets

belsheet2

To sum it up, basically she’s caring and passionate, but hot-headed. She’s an “on the spot” person; witty.
She doesn’t have a backstory because she’s my avatar, but I can either make one up or give you a character who does if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you need another…
personally, funny but is a fighter if you get in her way :joy:
You can also change the name of ya want

1 Like

@Forever1201 is fine

1 Like

I will keep her like she is :slight_smile: also what form of credit do you want?

1 Like

I like the way this character sounds with the whole backstory it’s whatever you want whatever made up or not or she doesn’t have to have a backstory it’s up to you :smile:

Also what form of credit do you want??

My instagram laura_eps ty💕

I don’t need credit, but you can credit my insta @epi.belpix. Also since she doesn’t have a backstory, can she have a boo? :rofl:

Yes she can have a boo just tell me what he or she looks like lmao

Hey if you still need a character here is mine:

DIANA

Sans%20titre%2035

Personality : Sassy, Sarcastic, badass, doesn’t care about what people think, has good grades but when she has the chance to she skips school

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

a cousin that is the same age perhaps?
name - scarlett (aka me hehe)
skin color - Light
brow - mature round
hair - straight (platinum blonde)
eyes - upturn feline (blue)
face shape - oval
nose - elven
lips - full round (blush)
i was thinking she could be witty, self-absorbed, and a bit of a showoff that loves to have fun. everyone believes this act besides your male main character, who knows that deep down she is a genuine, wholehearted soul.
backstory - she was bullied very badly in grade school and used this persona so she wouldn’t look weak.

:)) what credit do you want?? Thank you!

Thank you so what credit do you want?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

ofc angel !! you can credit me on @scarlettwrites.epy on insta <33

You can make him look however you want, but here’s his deets…
Name: Will
Skin: Light
Brow: Medium sharp
Hair: Cropped - fawn
Eyes: Gentle almond - taupe
Face: Diamond
Nose: Button
Mouth: Classic - Blush

My IG : the_best_psycho

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.