WANTED: Proof-Reader

Hey everyone,
I’m currently writing a story and its got a bit of advanced directing that i want to make sure if working right on other devices, plus I’d like to make sure I’m crossing all my T’s and dotting all my I’s (seriously though I’m really bad at capitalizing my I’s and i need help)

So yes,
looking for someone who’d like to proof read my story, I’d be happy to exchange proof reading, or story reads for your time :heart:
(proof4readslol)

3 Likes

Sure, I can help you out. What type of advance directing are you using mostly?

1 Like

A lot of pans and zooms, I’m working through slowly and I keep catching random moments where someone ends up sliding across the floor rather than walking then I think I fix it and nope :laugh:

2 Likes

Ah okay, most of the characters sliding across has to do with them doing a walking animation in the same line as a non walking animation. I can definitely test it out to see if there are any spots that need fixing.

2 Likes

You can pm me your link if you want me to help out. I won’t be able to look at it until I wake up tomorrow though.

2 Likes

I’ll pm you it now, I’m just heading to bed myself! Goodnight :night_with_stars:

2 Likes

No problem! Goodnight!

1 Like

I can help out if you’d like.

1 Like