Wanting art or splashes?

I’m on holiday for a while and really don’t have anything to do! So if you need or want some Splashes, covers, story cards, character cards or overlays Just drop your details and what you want in the comments :slight_smile:

splashes

e splash 4
e splash 2
splash4
e splash 1
splash6
e splash 3

Cover

e cover 1
cover 8

4 Likes

can i please have a purple with sparkle splash @MayPenny? :blob_hearts:

1 Like

sure! could you fill this out please :slight_smile:

1. Type of splashes you need/want
  2. The background you want, You can choose or I can
  3. The text you want in the splash
  4. A detailed description of what you need.
  5. Genre of your story/theme
  6. If you want your characters in the splash , send me (character, outfit and expression details) Or a simple screenshot of your characters with the required expression.
2 Likes
  1. Any type of splash will do, im not that specific.
  2. Can I have this bg:
  3. Text : The Ocean is everything i want to be mysterious and free.
  4. I need a splash that will be perfect for my laptop wallpaper.
  5. Genre : Aesthetic
  6. NOT REQUIRED
1 Like

Can I get some splashes please… I really need them… I will remem to give uh credits on insta and in my story…
My story belongs to fantasy genre(I don’t really have idea about the background so if you could send me some bgs to select from it will be nice)
Can uh make three splashes for me…
Sound, follow me on insta, music one…

1 Like

ill get it to it now! i have a few questions though, what computer do you have so i can get the size right, and do you just want text?

2 Likes

I’ll start on this now! I have a few questions though.

1. what kind of fantasy so i have an idea on how to create it eg, vampires, fairies, witches
  2. what’s your Instagram?
1 Like

It’s witches and werewolves both.
My ig is @_silver.shade71

2 Likes

cool ill start them now!! also, what do you mean by a music splash?

2 Likes

In which it says… Turn on the volume for better experience or something…

I want an Instagram splash…
My insta I’d is @_silver.shade71
Like for me there…

1 Like

oh okay cool, just didn’t know what you meant because sound and music ones are normally the same splashes!

1 Like

Ohh okie

1 Like

how is this for the music splash?

2 Likes

I loved it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bt the MC is hybrid of witch and werewolf so is it fine to just use the witch hat?

1 Like

would you like me to change it? I could make the follow me on Instagram splash a werewolf type of vibe so that both splashes have a bit of both of the MC?

1 Like

Yes please… That’s prf❤️

1 Like

cool! i’ll get onto that one then, would you like it to be sort of the same style of sound splash but a bit different?

1 Like

That’s upto uh :heart:I am OK with both

1 Like

I am very sorry… I noticed now… That I wrote sound and music one… It was mature themes and insta and music one :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:… Actually my story does contain some words which comes under mature themes and languages that’s y I wanted it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes