Wanting to promote my first story

No problem! take your time!

1 Like

thankyou im happy to do read for read

1 Like

ill read it now

1 Like

I’m trying to publish my first 3 and when I hit publish it doesn’t do anything. HELP PLEASE.

did a box come up when you pressed publish?

I finally got it!
How do I get my story out there to be read?
I haven’t had anyone read it. I hope its catchy enough!

you can put posts on instagram…or you can put your link to it on here (you will find tht at the bottom of the page where it lists your chapters) some will ask you to read theres in return

im happy to read it for you and put it on my instagram as a have a some episode followers

1 Like

mine was up for 2 weeks and id only had 6 reads then within 24 hours i ad 13 in one go so think it depends how much you get it out there

1 Like

right… that would be awsome if you would just see how the editing and your pov on what I have so far. or any suggestions.

no probs whats it called?il read it now

Fighting my Fantasy

ok ill let you know.

i love you cover im not that talented haha

i had mariel make it!

ah well she did good…in the scene where there in bed in chapter 1 when you pan to each side depending on whos talking you could cut straight to each zone maybe more effective but its just my opinion your story is your vision so if your happy with it leave it as it is… i like the girs dynamic there funny and you could put your instagram at end after you put the questions about what will happen

yes maam. I love their relationship. I’m going to try not to loose it much in the story.

definately not there an awesome duo

the scene in chapter two with holland sophie is funny

1 Like

What about the rest? Was it ok?