Wanting to write a not too typical episode story... opinions?!?

Hey! So I’m kind of over reading the same Mafia, wolf, vampire and girl who can’t choose between three guys (eyeroll) stories,
I’m thinking of perhaps writing a story about a haunted (not typical) mansion. It kind of would be like haunting on hill house style story.
Obviously it will be sad with a sweet ending.
I need your honest opinions, would you bother reading a non typical story?

3 Likes
  • Yeah it sounds like it would be good!
  • Eh, I’d give it a shot
  • Heck no, I like my wolf/girl who can’t make up her pregnant mind!

0 voters

I love not typical stories (until they’re not things like “falling for my dad”, “falling for my bully”, etc…those stories are just horrible)

4 Likes

I think it’s great you want to do a non typical story and for that I appluade you. I’m always so happy to see stories that are new, unique and different. I just wouldn’t be as interested because I’m not into haunted/horror stuff. Just my preference! Not to say its a bad story! Just not my personal fav

2 Likes

Ooh okay! Thank you :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thank you for your honest opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s pretty hard doing these types of stories. Lol, I can never write a title down. Because it’s always taken. And I don’t wanna be a thief. But your idea is :ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s a little harsh. People work hard on their stories. If you can’t appreciate it, then ignore the story.

Working hard on a story doesn’t mean the story will have quality or make it automatically good.

2 Likes

I think nowadays people are focusing more on the amount of reads that they will get than their story itself. I mean yeah we all want our stories to gain reads but write your story regardless if it isn’t like those typical stories. If your story is well written and is different, a lot of people will read your story. If you really have the passion to write your story then do it

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.