Warning and sound background needed

Hey so I am in need of a warning , sound background I will credit you in my story thanks and please help also DM me on diva.episode

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I’ll do it :grin:

I don’t have insta so I can’t dm u :confused:

No worries I will share the details here so
Warning- make it look cute as mine is a romantic story make the background like pink-purple and write in stylish letters the warning (themes & language) then on the bottom I would like to place some character (tell me that should I send you a picture or the details)
Nextly,
Sound background- same tho that some cute design and write" this story uses sound turn up volume for best experience" AND again I would like to place some characters (-) in the background place a headphone or something
Thanks btw reply fast.

1 Like

I would need ur characters :grin:

Here is the character I would only like to use this character on the side of the warning or sound or something just make it look apt for a romantic story other things are up to you

I’m making the other one rn :grin:

Please credit me on episode @angelxzriahli

Thankyou souch they’re beautiful and yes I will credit you

Closed: Marked correct post as solved. Thanks to everyone for the help :v: