Warning everyone!

Okay, donā€™t ask me why I named this ā€œwarning everyoneā€ I am trying to get my story noticed, ok?!? :sweat_smile:

:red_light: STORY ANNOUNCEMENT :red_light:

First, I just wanted to thank you for checking in on this! So, what you see here is my brand new and first published story on episode. This story has now currently 0 reads but I hope that will change. :wink:

STORY NAME: DANGEROUS ILLUSION

Author: Me (a.k.a. Tissy)

IG name: epi_tissy

Genre: Drama, action and romance (and kind of an dystopia)

Chapters: currently 1 (The story is ongoing and I am now writing chapter 2)

Style: INK

Description: Valencia is just a normal young woman with a normal life. It is not until she meets him she starting to notice she has been living in a dangerous lie - an illusion. Nothing is what itā€™s seems anymore. Who to trust and what is real and what is not?

Other information:

• This story may have contents that can be very upsetting for some readers. So, please, keep this in mind and donā€™t read this story if you are easily triggered!

• English is not my first language so there may be some grammar here and there.

• I make some of the overlays myself, otherwise Iā€™ll credit the owner of the work, but because of that, it will take a while to update. I am also a perfectionist when it comes to directing and such things. I simply want everything to be perfect or at least good enough. What I am trying to say is that it will take a while to update, but not long enough!

• The story uses music and sound and plenty of zooms!

ALSO make sure to follow me on insta (@epi_tissy) in order to see sneak peaks and more!

The link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6470481701830656

If you choose to read this story, please, tell me what you think about it and what could be better ect. Thank you so much for taking your time reading this! And thank you so much if choose to you check my story out. <33

8 Likes

Hey Tissy,

Donā€™t worryā€¦ You will get some more readersā€¦
I know it will be hard to write your first storyā€¦ I am at story 5 and I am still writingā€¦
I continue my fifth story and did put my other stories on holdā€¦ :woman_facepalming: (But enough about meā€¦)
I will read your story, if you read mines??? Like R4Rā€¦ I donā€™t mind that itā€™s INK, because I love to write bothā€¦
Currently I am writing ā€˜For HIS Sakeā€™. The story is in LL. Itā€™s about a man that decides to turn his life upside down and to change everything after a tragic event. Everything goes well until he meets himā€¦ 18+ Male MC, Full CC of Main LI, LGBT+

Love A-W

3 Likes

Sure! Iā€™ll read it right now! :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in a r4r with you.

Story description:
Heā€™s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.Youā€™re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead Oā€™Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

1 Like

Ooohh, a fantasy story! (My favorite genre actually) But sure! Iā€™ll go ahead and read it now! :smile:

iā€™ll check your story out!!

1 Like

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s nice that you have published a story of your own, Iā€™m also trying to write a story of my own, but Iā€™m still in the first chapter :woman_facepalming:
The coding is actually kinda hard for me :woman_shrugging:

Iā€™ll read your story :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! Finally having some readers makes me so happy! :pleading_face:

But donā€™t worry about the coding, you will get there! When I was new on episode, I watched plenty of coding tutorials on YT, so maybe that can be an advice? But, if you need help with coding or with solving errors, feel free to message me! I would gladly like to help. :blush:

1 Like

Yh
Thanks for the advice and Iā€™ll definitely message you when I need help.

1 Like

aww of course!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I have sent you a message, please, check it! :blush:

1 Like

I have sent you a message. Please, check it! :blush:

Hey Tissy,

Yes, I saw your messageā€¦ :wink: I just was finishing your story!! :slight_smile:
Donā€™t worryā€¦ I am going to answer your messageā€¦

Love A-W

1 Like

Are you interested in a r4r?
Iā€™d love to check out your story! Here is minešŸ˜Š

Title - WARRIORS

Description - six supernatural creatures are chosen to stop an ancient evil from taking over and destroying their world, can they save life on earth? Or will their own problems get in the way?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6385754294124544

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread
My story :point_down:

Credits: @/molly247

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/6693962871144448
Feedback is always welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Dm me for r4r

Oooh, that story sounds tempting! :smile: A r4r sounds nice! BUT I would like to receive screenshots as proof once you have read it, if that is okay with you? In that case, please DM me! (@epi_tissy)

1 Like

Alright sounds good Iā€™ll add you on instašŸ˜Š

1 Like

Iā€™ll dm you now! :blush:

Yes, Iā€™ll dm you! :smile: