Warning Makes No Sense

So I’m currently writing a story and one of my characters (female generic body) does the following animation: stretch_pregnant_painful. Ive seen in other stories characters like doing the animation and without being pregnant, like stretching after getting out of bed. So why am I getting a warning that this “behavior may not exist in all imitated body types for imitating character X” and that my character may display idle instead?
Ive tested on the app on my phone as well and my character does the animation like she is supposed to.

5 Likes

Hey! I have seen others have this issue as well with specifically pregnancy animations, I believe as long as the animation works when you view it then it should be okay.

2 Likes

Okay great thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Hey!
So it’s an Episode error. They still haven’t fixed it and I can say that has passed a LOT of time.
I know it’s annoying that there is that error, but just try to ignore it. You will be able to update and publish your story and the animation will work.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.