Warning won't go away, I've done EVERYTHING

Screenshot 2022-03-05 8.57.03 PM

I get this warning if I use any of the pregnant animations on one of my characters. I’ve changed her body type and it does nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Is this just a bug or is it something I can fix?

I wanted to release episode 10 of my story, but I don’t want it to show her as idle. It works in the app, I’m just worried that once I upload it, she will be idle for the readers.

6 Likes

This happens all the time to me, I believe it’s just a bug, the animations always work fine for me, and there is nothing that we can do to fix it.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it.

It’s just a glitch, it happens with lots of animations. If it works when you preview you are safe to publish :blush:

4 Likes

Tried submitting a ticket for this one. The episode team is aware of it, but they didnt really do anything to help me

1 Like

I’ve seen many of these animations that have this warning in lots of stories and they’ve always worked fine.

I have a theory that the warning is because the animation only works with one type of character. Like for example I think this animation is only for limelight females (I’m not really familiar with ink animations), so if you tested it in male characters or ink characters they would be idle since the animation is not available for them (I could be wrong though, it’s just a theory of mine :grimacing:)

1 Like

It’s happening to me too though when I preview It, It’s perfectly fine.

1 Like

I have all of warning signs in each episode I made with animation sit idle unimpressed, or walk singing, and talk_whatever. It irritates me, but I still can publish my story so…

2 Likes

Yea I have this problem too

1 Like

I’ve had this bug for a couple of this, but everything is working fine :slight_smile:
If you have another error or mistake, the portal shows me like 3 errors that aren’t errors… Annoying but don’t worry

2 Likes

How can you publish your story with this bug? I’ve been having the same problem for a few Months, I can’t use any pregnancy animations (and a few more) and when I use them I get a warning and I can’t publish my story. :sob:

Did you write the animation name correctly? (Based on the name from animation page).
There may be other errors that you are not aware of. You should still be able to publish your story with that error.
Otherwise you may want to send a ticket.

6 / 13 chapters of my story had that bug, but I still can publish it, with the animation sit unimpressed / walk while sing.

2 Likes

Yes, I copied and paste the animations from the Episode Animation website (Correctly) and still get the same error + I can’t publish my story with this bug. :sleepy: Thanks for your help, but it looks like I might need to submit a ticket to episode.

1 Like

It should let you publish with those errors, I get them all the time and it still lets me!
So long as you don’t have any other script errors [not related to animations] and as long as all of your backgrounds and overlays have been approved, then publishing shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

Is your publish button still working like this one?

I have those errors in Episodes 1 -4 of my story but I can still publish whenever I’d like.

1 Like

@Sunset_Shimmer, @StoriesByRayna, @FRizy
Yes it works! I used a beta story yesterday to see if it worked with the error and yes it worked, I think it was because at the time I only wanted to publish the first 3 Chapters with this error. Until I got the warning in the beta story that the first 3 chapters should not contain any errors. (For Chapter 4 I tried the same and the published button turned blue)

Thanks y’all for the help! :ribbon::pleading_face: (I’ve been struggling with this error for so long.)

2 Likes

Glad to hear it!

2 Likes