WARNING WRITER while try my story on the phone

Hi everyone!

After I finished writing a chapter of my story, I’ve tried it directly from the writing portal through the preview and then I also test it on my phone but I can only see the intro with the cover of the story and the warning background. After these first few lines, the story jumps directly to the last lines and a pop up comes out with this message:

WRITER WARNING
Asset for persisted outfit 5204306707152896 is missing, falling back to the default one 5176858415267840

but no errors are reported in the writing portal. I also checked the outfits that I used in the chapter and no one is “missing”.

does anyone know how to solve the problem?

2 Likes

Did you refresh it?

Yes, It only came out on the phone because I tried to do it both in the phone and in the portal, but in the last one the story run smooth.

1 Like

Is the WRITER WARNING in the portal?

I think it’s in the portal’s preview thing.

1 Like

I think so too…

1 Like

Can you send a screenshot of your script?

1 Like

No, the message comes out just by reading the story from the phone.

1 Like

Which part?

1 Like

Where it says WARNING WRITER

1 Like

Can you still post a screenshot of your script? Maybe there is something there :thinking:

1 Like

But I don’t know to which part of the scrip do the screenshot…
There are 2775 lines and the story (reading on the app) jumps from the top 10 lines directly to the #2750 line so I should basically copy and paste everything.

The part of the script before the error pops up? The beginning then :thinking:

@Dara.Amarie :sweat_smile:?

What comes after this?

Just the story but WAIT!
I don’t know what happened but right now I’ve been notified of the background (INT. THAT SUMMER COVER - DAY) and then I tried to read the story again from the phone and the error no longer appears.

It doesn’t make any stance since in the error message it was talking about outfits :thinking:

2 Likes

Weird :sweat_smile::joy: I have never seen an error like this one :thinking: But Im glad its working now :wink::blush:

1 Like

Hahaha, well thank you for your time anyway :relaxed:

1 Like