Was looking for thriller partner

Ok, I’ve wanted to take part in an episode writing contest for the longest time but I can’t come up with a good idea and stick to it!

I’m looking for a partner to co-write a contest entry for the thriller contest. I know I’m way too late in the game but thriller/horror is my favorite and the opportunity only comes once a year. I’ve been writing unpublished/unfinished stories forever and have gotten really good at coding. If anyone would like to co-write this with me then please let me know!!

Welp now I feel dumb. Still in need of a co-writer but you know… just not in that contests lol

Hey I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this, but that contest is no longer accepting entries.

You could still write a thriller, you just wouldn’t be in the contest. This is the next contest. You could enter this one and still make it a thriller story though?

Wow, omigosh I feel like an idiot. But thank you so much for telling me! I always find contests when it’s too late ugh

1 Like

Well at least now you now about the next one :wink: And you could easily write in the thriller genre since there’s no requirement for genre. Just change your title for this thread and you’re back in business

changes title
thanks again ;D

2 Likes

Hey @hellohammy . Do you still need a writing partner??? I can help if you are :smile: :smile:

Closed by OP request. :smiley: