Was there an update for the Forums

So did like anyone else notice this or am I just late to the party like always…it’s literally 2019-04-10T07:12:00Z and I was just on here trying to upload my character details when I realized this new change I have the forum app and I just noticed this

Incase y’all didnt have the forum app here is how you get it

7 Likes

Yeah. I think the forums had an update

1 Like

I noticed it too

1 Like

Like literally I was like wtf where the picture upload button go i was fucking confused as shit I thought my phone was just being dumb

1 Like

The calendar feature is to insert date/time. The TV is to preview :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know I think the Tv is kind of deceiving to have it as a preview icon they should have just put word preview instead :joy::joy: but that’s just me and my stupidity

1 Like

The preview thing was always there, I think. (That or I have confused it in my head with wattpad forums) But yes, instead of in the settings gears, the insert date and time feature has its own… Place? Also, there are options in the said feature which were not there before.

And the emojis are less horrible now. :smile:

2 Likes

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum itself. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hmmm…mine still looks like this

It could be that Discourse is slowly rolling it out across the forums.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.