WATERLILY Art & Edit Shop - CLOSED - Get notified when I open!

I’m happy you like it! Small cover and splash have quite different sizes, so for the splash I had to make the character full body (splash is more narrow and taller than cover) :smiley:

3 Likes

Password - WATERLILY

• type: small cover / large cover / splash image
    Small cover and Large cover

• text (title, author, character name etc.)
    Title Silver Knight
    Author Alexis
    Character Silver Knight

• genre and short description of your story (so I can get a “feel” and create the right atmosphere :wink: )
    Genre Fantasy
    Description - Silver is the second daughter of the vampire king, who was exiled. She uses the time to travel to other kingdoms and realms in search of her real mother and self discover. She learns that she is not an ordinary vampire and is more powerful than anyone thought. Her journey takes her to the human realm where she finds the lost alpha prince and an enemy arises. To defeat him she has to find her mother and learn the truth of who she really is.

• character sheet or full character, outfit, and pose specifications. I do make custom poses, too. Also please state whether full character should be used, or waist up…
    Custom pose -she is standing, holding the ball like the image

Body Female Athletic, cooper2
Brow arched natural, dark brown
Hair long curl half updo, platinum ice
Eyes monolid slender, violet
Face heart soft
Nose defined natural
Lips small heart
Outfit Diamond Cluster Earcuff Earring Amethyst, Diamond Cluster Amethyst Accents Necklace, Diamond Cluster Bracelet Amethyst, Heart Winged Open Toed Heeled Leather Silver, Asymmetrical Test Cotton Navy Blue

• any images, if you have. like backgrounds, elements, overlays.
    background
    unnamed

this is the ball she is holding
anabela-faria-swirl-ball-00001-removebg-preview

and if you want an example of writing for the title you can use this or which ever style you want
cooltext365830646718208

• the final description of the cover, or your “vision” of the scene
    i envision it something like this, if you can make it better by all means plz do, with her holding the energy ball

for the small cover just the top half of the large cover.
1 Like

Here’s my request for one small/large cover and an outro splash? All the same pose!
Password: WATERLILY

Character 1

BODY: Neutral 03 (Female Soft)
BROW: Round Medium (Deep Brown)
EYES: Female Generic (Brown Dark)
HAIR: Long Updo Wavy Princess Braid (Chestnut Brown)
FACE: Square Defined
NOSE: Round Button
MOUTH: Full Round Flat Top Skin (Rose Light Nude Matte)
EXTRA: Freckles 00-03
OUTFIT:

Character 2

BODY: Neutral 03 (Male Generic)
BROW: Round Medium (Dark Brown)
EYES: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Hazel Dark)
HAIR: Military Fade Cut (Dirty Blond)
FACE: Chiseled Angular
NOSE: Male Generic
MOUTH: Medium Heart (Pink Peach Medium Matte)
OUTFIT:

Pose

This should be set in a park in the fall :slight_smile:

Cover text

Falling Leaves

In smaller font at the bottom :
By Celeste

Outro Splash Text

This story will be continued.

Description

Genre: comedy

It’s a story about two people that become friends in a strange way, and slowly develop feelings.

1 Like

Hey! I know that someone already took the last open spot 10 minutes before I got to it :pleading_face: So once you’ve finished the piece that your currently working on, could you add me to your waiting list please because I really love your work! :star_struck:

Splash Form

Password - WATERLILY

• type: small cover / large cover / splash image

splash image

• text (title, author, character name etc.)

End Of Chapter

• genre and short description of your story (so I can get a “feel” and create the right atmosphere :wink: )

Romance, and it is about a virtual dating show. there are 15 contests, all from different places around the world. all of these 15 boys are competing for the love of celebrity - Lana Jawnee. But, you are not Lana, instead, you are the host of the show. Which means that you are not allowed to have any sort of relationships with the contestants - at all. This is hard for you since you are with the contestants the most, asking questions, organizing things, and interviewing them. It’s hard to not get attached to them. But what happens when you and one of the contestants have a connection? Will you stick to your job, and try your best to forget about him? Or will you do what your heart desires - which is to be with him.

• character sheet or full character, outfit, and pose specifications. I do make custom poses, too. Also please state whether full character should be used, or waist up…
Details

Body Type - Female Generic Body
Skin Tone - Gold 4
Eyebrow Shape - Round Medium
Eyebrow Color - Black Dark
Hair Style - Medium Shoulder Curly
Hair Color - Black Dark
Eye Shape - Deepest Almond
Eye Color - Brown Black
Face Shape - Diamond
Nose Shape - Round Downturned
Lip Shape - Small Heart
Lip Color - Rose Light Nude Matte

Outfit

Pose

Full Character or Waist Up?

Full Character

• any images, if you have. like backgrounds, elements, overlays.
Background

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 7.36.16 PM

Border

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 7.38.47 PM

• the final description of the cover, or your “vision” of the scene

Can I have the text ‘End Of Chapter’ in the same font as your example for splashes? And can the color of the text be white with a black shadow behind it (but not too visible) Lastly, can it include my instagram handle below the ‘End Of Chapter’ please?

instagram - @sydd.stories

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will request for sure if your open again :))

1 Like

not to be annoying, because i hateeee when people ask me if their art and stuff like that is done.

but if you could estimate when you think the end splash would be done, it would be greatly appreciated! (it’s just because i wanted to use it in my ldr entry, and the contest ends on November 20th, so I’m just worried if it’ll be done in time) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Hi, I hope to have all orders done this week. 20th November is exactly a month from now, it will definitely be done by then :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

okay! thank you so much, sorry for bothering you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you asked for text overlay, too, but I can’t find that comment right now :smiley: Well, here it is. I’m happy that you liked everything :revolving_hearts:
supernova_texts

2 Likes

Ohh well, not sure how this turned out! :open_mouth: The final result is kind of cute, but it doesn’t really look like the reference you sent :no_mouth: It looks really basic, considering how long it took me. If you have any ideas how to improve it, I’m all ears!

Plain version

5 Likes

This looks beautiful :star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Here’s your small cover. Next time, please provide high quality background :sweat_smile: The image was truly tiny and pixelated, so I tried my best with it.

3 Likes

i just want to say, i love seeing your art/edits. so talented. can’t wait for mine, but take your time! <3

1 Like

Thank you SO much! I am currently working on yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I should post it tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

no need to thank me hahah! take your time, darling! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey Lily! I know I just requested but may I be @ again when you opens again? It’s for a splash this time :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi, sure I can tag you, but I don’t think I’ll be opening anytime soon :pensive:

1 Like

I understand!

1 Like

yayy, thank you so much, its so pretty :star_struck: and sorry about the background :pleading_face:

1 Like