WATERLILY Art & Edit Shop - CLOSED - Get notified when I open!

No problem, I’ll be working on it. In the meantime, please confirm that you have read my rules. Thank you.

Oh right, I forgot, so sorry, waterlily

Info you need if you want to convey emotion

In this scene, the MC named Jewelry’s boyfriend (who died at 12 while she was 11/12 years old) was murdered by a bunch of men, in this art scene, this is her after her mother said something along the lines of “I knew I should have killed him” or “I’m glad I killed him”
Not fully willing to believe her mom killed her lover, Jewelry ran away with her mom chasing after her in hasty fear.
She’s known her friends to die when she makes them, and she’s not the murderer.
That’s why she’s suspicious, she’ shad suspicions because they only seem to die when her mom finds out. Her mom is obsessive, crazy, occasionally emotionally abusive, verbally abusive to keep her daughter living with her, crazy when her daughter make friends and is willing to down talk strangers and kill her daughter’s friends to get her daughter to only be friends with her for fear of losing her daughter to those friends and strangers. Home life for Jewelry is stressful her mom is angry and never willing to allow her to have friends or even talk to the nanny.

Jewelry's pose

Jewelry’s in a fetal position: https://stock.adobe.com/images/young-attractive-and-sad-black-african-american-woman-lying-in-fetal-position-depressed-at-home-sofa-couch-suffering-menstruation-period-pain-and-belly-cramps/225186707

Her facial expression to use:

Here’s help with separating her legs to make the desired pose:

Here’s a completely straight hairless arm to use for this scene: image

And a usable body to cut out:

The background she's in

except she’s not laying, she’s sitting on the ground of:

How to make Jewelry

Her skin: Gold 05
Eyebrows: Arched Thick Styled (Deep brown)
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Deep brown)
Eyes: Deepset Mature (Hazel Dark)
Face: Diamond Defined Contour
Nose: Broad Wide
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Blood Orange Matte)

Any request?

PLEASE BE CREATIVE AND ADD EMOTION, convey the feelings of distrust, as she has suspected her mom to be a murderer but denied it with probable cause for it being other people did it, the feeling of fear when your mom mentioned she’s glad to have killed your loved one, they also had a problem where her mom tried to run away with her because her father said no to adoption, in a choice you make in the story you can choose to oppose it in your mind then you will openly speak it in this moment in apology as you told her off screen you didn’t want it. Things got crazy, AGAIN. They’re getting CRAZIER. The character was stressed out and ran away when the blow hit of her mom being okay with her boyfriend’s death. The character is 12 in this photo.

Finish on your own time. The character is also usually prohibited from talking to her dad, her mom fears her daughter spending less time with her because she loves her father more than her, her mom is VERY insecure.

Pass:

SHOW PASSWORD...

RELIEF

1 Like

Hi…was this post meant for my shop? :sweat_smile: I am asking because this isn’t my form and not my password :smiley: I can make what you need though, if you hadn’t already requested with another shop. Please let me know.

It is, I read the rules, so I’m happy you do edits.
Which is why the password was “Relief”

So, the password is “Waterlily”. But thats okay, I understand how you meant it. Okay, I am putting you on the waitinglist :slight_smile:

THANK YOU! :smiley: I saw your work so I know you’re great at it already before you even do it!

hello! this is my first time here :smile:. I love your designs!
I’m here to request a small cover for my story.

• type: small cover

• text: The Lives of 4 Teenagers.

• genre and short description of your story (so I can get a “feel” and create the right atmosphere :wink: ): so its basically about 4 teenager girls who win scholarships to this prestige school. however each girl has a different background: for example one is from Greece. the story is about their lives when they start going to this school and how it will effect their character development in the future.
    honestly don’t know what to place them in or the background. but i want it to represent what the story is about. how the story of each character will bring them together. each individual life brings everyone together.

• any images, if you have. like backgrounds, elements, overlays. you pick!

• if you want a description of each character might help with the cover:
    Nour: with the tie is a Muslim girl trying to figure herself out as a Muslim, and where her relationship with god and family stands.
    Grace: our ginger, she’s confident on the outside however not on the inside. she struggles with body image at home and at school.
    Cleo: isn’t taken seriously at school, based on her intelligence
    Amelia: she tries her best to be perfect which effects her position in school!

thank you! have a nice day and stay safe.

Password: Waterlily

Hi! I just filled out the form. :blush:

I’m interested in a cover for my new story. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll send you the info soon, since I’m not using my laptop right now.

1 Like

I can’t seem to post pictures of my characters! can anyone please help.

password: waterlily.
i posted a forum!

Oh my gosh, it’s so beautiful! Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

Password: Waterlily

I would like two covers (small and large), please. :hugs:

Info.
Tittle.

Text: Thank You, Next!

Font: Wild arrows.

https://www.dafont.com/es/wild-arrows.font

My story's details.

Genre:
Drama / romance / comedy.

Description:
Having dumped her ex’s butt, Mevlyn decides to stay single forever, until she meets the “bad boy” who will change her mind.

My characters.

Body: copper 07
Brow: Arched Thick Styled / Black dark
Hair: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid / Blcak dark
Eyes: Deepset Almond / Brown black
Face: Diamond Defined Contour
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lips: Full Wide / Bronw gold

Body: Rose 03
Brow: Male Generic / Black dark
Hair: Side Swept Medium Hair Solid / Black dark
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken / Brown pale
Face: Triangle Chiseled Scruffy Beard
Nose: Straight Flat
Lips: Full Lower Lip Sharp / Fair gold matte

Female outfit:

Male outfit:

Pose:

Something more or less like this one:

My story's vibe.

you’re so talented omgg

@Avarose456 Glad you like it! You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@julesscreven So happy you think so, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@janak01 Hi, no need for pictures, you can write the details instead, like skin tone, face shape, clothes etc.

Hope this works :slight_smile:

Hello, your cover is done, here it is. If you need to change something, let me know. No credit required.

I love it!! But one question, is the characters blurry or is it just me. If there’s a way you can make it more clearer. Thank u so much!