WATERLILY Art & Edit Shop - CLOSED - Get notified when I open!

OMG! I love your covers. They are so beautiful, please tag me next time your opening as I have a new upcoming story I’d love to start :love_letter:

2 Likes

I really enjoyed making this piece! Hopefully, I managed to capture your vision :revolving_hearts: Good luck with your LDR entry!
PS: Your MC is SOO pretty :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

sjfbhjdsfdjs I AM OBSESSED. sjdfkfbfs

i love this so much. thank youuuu <3

1 Like

TALENTEDDD ! (& yes i agree the MC is hawttttt :heart_eyes: :raised_hand:t4:)

2 Likes

Hi, I have your covers! Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to do the pose exactly as you wanted :pensive: I really tried but…well hope this one will work :slight_smile: Also, for a story called “Silver Knight” it seemed like a crime not to use a silver text effect :smiley: Hopefully you will like these, if not, let me know what I can improve :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh goodness its is amazing. Thank you thank you thank you. It is perfectly amazing.

1 Like

I definitely will be requesting! Your work is amazing. If you could tag me when you are taking requests again that would be great :blush:

1 Like

Here’s your splash! Enjoy!! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG UR SOOOO FLIPPIN AMAZING ILY THANK UU SOOOOO MUCH THIS LOOKS JUST HOW I WANTED IT TOO AHHHHHHHH :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Please, @ me when you’re open again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :point_right:t3: :point_left:t3:
When do you think you’ll be opening again, btw? :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi, I don’t think I will be opening anytime soon :pensive: I have too much school work atm.

1 Like

Bummer :pensive:
I’ve been looking for so, so long who can make me an outro splash :sweat_smile: But thank you for the information.
Good luck with your school work :rose:
Btw, your art work is amazing, I love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

There is a lot of open shops with lot of talented artists :heart: Check out this thread The Complete List of Everything - Updated! {Art Shops, Reviewers + More!}

1 Like

Haha, I already have looked on that.
They’re good, that’s for sure, but I like yours :sweat_smile: But it’s okay, I’m going to look for someone else, thank you :grin:

1 Like

Yay, last order finished! I’m really curious about your opinion, because the whole time I was making these, I felt like I had no idea what I’m doing :smiley: BUT, I’m pretty proud about the pose, it turned out quite well :relaxed:

With the last order done, the shop will be closed indefinitely. However, I posted a poll, if you’re interested in a tutorial on How to make a cover, please go vote!

8 Likes

And a little poll for everyone: Do you mind if I put credit directly on art? :thinking: Pls be honest, I’m really interested in real results. Thanks!

Do you mind credit on art?
  • I don’t mind
  • It is distracting

0 voters

4 Likes

These are so so amazing!
Do you have the text overlays by any chance?

And if you have the actual pose saves can you make this a themes and sound splash?

Hi, I can make the splashes by changing text on the existing splash, but I won’t be making any new ones, sorry. If that’s okay, make a list of everything you want, and the specific text overlays you want.

1 Like

Oh I love the pose! I was just hoping to make some warning splashes
Text:

• This story contains mature themes and strong language!
  • Sound! Turn up your volume!