WATERLILY Cover Art Shop

Thank you soooo muchhhh

1 Like

I really wanted to order your art but I didnā€™t have a published story :joy:

1 Like

Just ordered an outro!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much Barbie!

Edit: Iā€™ve decided to request something else other then the one I submitted for you, so the Always Yours JJ one is the one Iā€™m cancelling, Iā€™m going to request one for Josie, thatā€™s my request the Josie one. Also itā€™s an ā€œart sceneā€ request.

(Didnā€™t include this in the form but at the top, in black Iā€™d like it to say ā€œJosie Constantineā€)

I am so sorry for being confusing or hectic Iā€™m all over the place :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nvm found the form haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Okay, so you donā€™t want both splashes, just the one with Josie, right? Because if you want both, I could do both :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Omg If you could do both that would be great!

1 Like

Sure, Iā€™ll make both. I can break the rules once in a while :grin:

1 Like

:partying_face::heart:
Thank You Barbie!!

1 Like

Done:) Just ordered a small cover:)

Sorry, I donā€™t do INK. :frowning: Itā€™s in the rules, too.

1 Like

hiya! ughhhh i love ur art! :heart_eyes: i would love to request a large cover in a bit :))

1 Like

I would love to request a new splash art for my story :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Your covers and splashes are absolutely lovely! Once I figure out how I want to redo my cover Iā€™ll definitely be requesting.

1 Like

Note for everyone: I am still accepting orders.

If you already sent your order and I didnā€™t tag you above in ā€œAcceptedā€, something was wrong with your order.

The most common issue was people not sending me FULL CHARACTER & OUTFIT DETAILS. I need them. I cannot recreate your character without them, so I didnā€™t accept your order.

You are free to send your order again, if you fill the form properly, I will accept your order.

4 Likes

@ChrisAg Your splash is done! I tried to be a little creative and make a detective themed splash, but I donā€™t know, I donā€™t have a good day today :sweat_smile: Let me know what you think, and if you donā€™t like it, just say it, I will remake it! :smiley:

5 Likes

I love ittt!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

But if i made another story would u mind doing it again with a different theme?

1 Like

Or if thatā€™s too much you can just redo this one so I could have a neutral one to use in all stories

1 Like

Ohh right, I thought that was the MC of the story and I made it story specific, but itā€™s probably your authorā€™s character :sweat_smile: I have prepared a neutral kind of backup because I wasnā€™t happy with the detective one, so I will finish the neutral one and post it :slight_smile: You can then use whichever you like :slight_smile: