WATERLILY Cover Art Shop

How about this? :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks so muchhh!!! It’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes sorry I should have made it clear :joy: it’s me as a character

1 Like

No problem! Now you have 2 splashes to use :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heartpulse:

Thanks so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

If I ever need another cover you will be my first choice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

LJFSHSL i forgot to request, but could i still request a splash? orrr should i wait until ur open again :two_hearts: btw love ur work !! :chef:

1 Like

Sorry, you have to wait. I really need to catch up (not only with orders :sweat_smile:). And thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

okay that works ! & ofc np ! i also filled out the form so you can tag me once ur opened up again !

1 Like

@Natasha.Brown1 Covers ready! Hope I captured the mood well! I think they ended up looking quite nice :two_hearts:

8 Likes

@Makayla.Reed JJ’s ready, Josie’s next! I tried to match it a little to the outro with Kat :slight_smile:

Hope I’ll have Josie’s splash later today, some things I wanted to clarify: You wanted to put text “Amelia Constantine”, but it’s Josie, right…? And do you have a preference which eye which color? Thanks :blush:

5 Likes

OMG! This looks AMAZING!!!

Her eye color can be one red and the other purpe but if it can’t be that then just purple.
And yes I’d like the text to be “Josie Constantine”

1 Like

@makayla.reed Josieeee! Hope it’s just like you imagined :blush:

On another note, I had a sh*tty couple days, but at least classes are over for 2020. Finals are waiting for me in January :upside_down_face:

I will have more free time, so a question for everyone: Would you like me to open this shop again for 3-5 orders, or should I take 1 drawn “commission” (for free)?

• Open shop
  • Take drawn request

0 voters

6 Likes

Omg!!! This is beautiful! Posting on my insta now!!

1 Like

I will definitely be back when you open again :partying_face::star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you! I will be very happy to work with you again :slight_smile: I will open once I finish the orders I currently have, hopefully around 15th December :blush:

1 Like

i am going to keep my eyes open for a reopening too. (:

1 Like

You can also fill out this form and I will tag you when I reopen :revolving_hearts:

To get notified when I open, enter your forums username here https://forms.app/goldenwaterlily/get-notified

1 Like

will do so :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Youngbl00d Blue aesthetic with Rio & Niall :blue_heart: I made multiple blur levels, choose whichever you like (or all of them!) :blush:

Blurred

7 Likes

omg this is beautiful! :scream::laughing:!! thank you!!

3 Likes