WATERLILY Cover Art Shop

Thank you!

1 Like

Accepted orders

(Round n.1.) I accept based on who posted their request first (and was fully filled out). Once I'm done with these, I hope I'll accept more :))

Accepted, in order received:
@anon71033048
@scarlettm
@Kathrynxepisode
@MaryamAuthor

6 Likes

@anon71033048 Hereā€™s your splash!
Thereā€™s been a problem with the forums recently, I noticed it compresses images I upload - decreasing the quality. So to download the full quality file, please go to my drive and navigate to the folder with your username :slight_smile:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t6ktX1JSrP3rIB1oNwoUZpmQWlPRw_un?usp=sharing
Iā€™m inserting the splash as a preview, but I donā€™t recommend downloading directly from forums.

8 Likes

Omg this looks amazing :heart: @goldenwaterlily

2 Likes

This is so beautiful

1 Like

Thatā€™s not how you request, you have to read the rules.

1 Like

Ok just gimme a sec to stare at thisā€¦

That is so beautiful, u captured is gorgeously! Idk how u do it :exploding_head:

Tysm for doing my request :white_heart:

2 Likes

Itā€™s so stunning :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Splash for @scarlettm :heartpulse: :revolving_hearts:

Thereā€™s been a problem with the forums recently, I noticed it compresses images I upload - decreasing the quality. So to download the full quality file, please go to my drive and navigate to the folder with your username :slight_smile:
WATERLILY Cover Art Shop - Google Drive

Note: I plan on finishing the remaining 2 edits this weekend, as Iā€™m starting a new job on Monday, and I expect to be very busy next few weeks! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Itā€™s absolutely perfect.

1 Like

@goldenwaterlily, Iā€™m so sry to bother u! Since I recently changed my insta @ I wa# wondering if u could possibly change the text to @anon71033048? Itā€™s totally ok, if not! The edit was just so beautiful, it would b rlly sad if I couldnā€™t feature ur magnificent work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::white_heart:

Hey there! I didnā€™t know if you were open or not, but if youā€™re closed, would you mind tagging me once youā€™ve opened? :blob_hearts:

Can I request a splash

He be sure to read the rules at the top of the thread. She has a website where you put in your request (as she doesnā€™t want to make this thread messy)

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

You canā€™t request like this.

1 Like

PSA on behalf of Barbie
Barbie has started a new full time job so she wonā€™t be as active anymore. If you would like to be notified when her request open again please fill out the form in the op message.

2 Likes

Thank you so much girl for posting this! :revolving_hearts:
I really am very busy during the week, and I know I need to finish the two requests (+yours Makayla, I didnā€™t forget), Iā€™ll do my best to make them this weekend! Also @anon71033048 Iā€™ll change your IG @! :blush:
Thank you all for your patience :pleading_face::heartpulse:
Unfortunately I wonā€™t be able to accept any new orders for quite some time now. I will post any updates to this thread. Thank you :relaxed:

4 Likes

Is there any chance you can slip me in a slot for a small and a large cover? I am a new writer and I have looked around for people who do covers that look realistic but unfortunately there is not that many. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She isnā€™t open and the only way she would be able to do your cover is when you wait until she is open.

2 Likes