WATERLILY Cover Art Shop

…I’m rlly sry to go off topic, but I recommend finding an open art shop, reading the rules before requesting, n then, placing ur request. Instead of just asking authors + closed art shops if they can make u smth. u can dm me & I’ll give u sum open art shop suggestions, if that’s helpful to u :cupid:

3 Likes

I’ll definitely request something once I publish my story!!!

Are you still open?

Accepting requests!

Oh hey, I’m alive :sweat_smile:
For a short time I am accepting requests again :slight_smile: I updated the form a little, but rules & link remain the same.

Please note I will be picking the requests that caught my eye, and I will prioritize people who signed up to be notified.

I should be done with the requests by Sunday

Notification tags

@Briana_M, @Gowri.Writes , @Eri_Wrights, @epireads, @rhyanrose , @aria_epi , @abby.epy , @saleemepi6, @babygurlkay05, @Laur.en

Thanks you for your interest in my work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes
Notification tags 2

@Anyi.E , @Jada_episode_love, @NancyM , @Lily.v , @suki_writes , @Sunset_Shimmer , @Lilly_Electricity , @MiyakoMiyu, @TallyJade, @xgeorgia

3 Likes
Notification tags 3

@storiesbykb, @Kiana_imagines, @Author.mississippi, @A-Mae-Zing, @Maliii, @CJ-STAR, @XxXCarmelSageXxX, @jas.w_writes

3 Likes

Hii I requested for a splash

1 Like

Hi, I have requested a splash.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Request done for @saleemepi6
I missed doing edits! :slight_smile: Hopefully I will be able to reopen my shop more often.

@saleemepi6 please let me know if you’d like any changes made

This is a preview, to download high quality image please download from my drive:

5 Likes

I love how it turned out. Although I just have a minor change can you zoom in on her so that her legs are not visible? I’m not sure whether you can do it. But let me know. Otherwise everything’s perfect.

Hi, I uploaded new version to my drive.

2 Likes

Okay! Thank you so much!:heart:

1 Like

Hello there! Do you take any request at the time? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Are you taking requests :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@theoidk @iimissyy Hi, sorry, not at the moment. You can sign-up to get notified once I open again, hopefully right before Christmas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To get notified when I open again, enter your forums username here

https://forms.app/goldenwaterlily/get-notified

1 Like

Oki doki, I signed up to be notified.

I was asking because I’m following you on Instagram and filled out the previous form. But since you’ve mentioned you’re prioritizing the requests that caught your eye, I think mine wasn’t enough :sweat_smile:

If you think I’m pushy, sorry for bothering! This was definitely NOT my intention!

Thank you so much!!!
:two_hearts:

First, hello, how is your day? I was wondering can you do powers on covers? I need one, i just wanted to see before i requested.