Watermark Help ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

Iโ€™m so indecisive about my watermark. Iโ€™ve made around seven but I donโ€™t think they look good. Anything cursive or cute is fine by me. I also love neon. Maybe something pastel? I just need it to say PON.

I might not use all of them if more than one person replies but I appreciate any help I can get :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I could try making a watermark for you.

1 Like

Thank you :blush::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This probably looks trashy but what do you think?

And since your looking at it on a white screen it may be hard to look at it properly

1 Like

I like it though itโ€™s really spaced out :two_hearts: Could you make the letters a little closer together?

1 Like

If I put them closer together they may be unreadable.

1 Like

Do you have a different font instead?

1 Like

I found another cursive font, but said font makes the N look like an R. I could still let you see it if you want.

1 Like

It doesnโ€™t have to be cursive. Anything cute looking will work :blush:

1 Like

Ok thx

1 Like

What about this 1?

1 Like

image image image image

I made these, if you like any of them just tell me and Iโ€™ll turn them into png :sweat_smile::heartpulse:

1 Like

I like it :sparkling_heart: Is their a way you could add sparkles or anything to it? If not I can just edit it in myself.

KANON (talk_primp)
Meanwhile, mine is already PNG.

2 Likes

This is what my phone looks like from all my dialed attempts :joy: I like the last and first one :two_hearts:

2 Likes

OLIVIA (talk_sad)
Why do you have to bully me?

This is a joke, ly :joy::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Ok Iโ€™ll get send them to you in 5 mins, so Iโ€™ll make them png :joy::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I actually made a game about this.

2 Likes

Howโ€™s this:

1 Like

Noice :two_hearts: Thank you :blush: Iโ€™m definitely using this.

1 Like