⚸ WAVIN' BOUTIQUE ⚸ (Clothing Requests: Open)

So sorry for the wait! If you’re still in need of outfits, I hope these suit your fancy! Who knew black was such a futuristic colour?

Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 6.01.43 AM Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 6.01.32 AM

Additionally, I felt inspired to make some plus sized outfits, so I’ll be including them here in case you’re interested! I would’ve made four to go with it, but we don’t have enough clothing options to go with them just yet.

Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 6.03.07 AM Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 6.02.55 AM

1 Like

omg yes, I love all of these! And thank you for also including plus sizes outfits! I didn’t mind waiting. :smile:

1 Like
  • Number of Outfits: 2
  • Outfit Themes: (i.e. formal, historical, casual… or go ultra-specific; cottagecore, dark academia, etc) In my vision, the girl is really “bright” and would be described as a ray of sunshine and the guy is the opposite. However, he isn’t really the “bad guy” type, just more reserved. (Hope this helps) I’d also like for their outfits to match (basically just be the same color(s))
  • Male or Female, Plus-Sized or Generic: Male and female, generic for each
  • Extra Details: (i.e. glasses, freckles, etc) The girl has the “Treble Clef Tattoo” and if possible I’d love for it to be shown
  • What NOT to Include: (i.e. no skirts, handbags, etc): Anything is fine!

Thank you in advance!

1 Like
  • Number of Outfits: 10 :sweat_smile:
  • Outfit Themes: (i.e. formal, historical, casual… or go ultra-specific; cottagecore, dark academia, etc)
    Causual, school, outfits for dates
  • Male or Female, Plus-Sized or Generic: Female and Generic
  • Extra Details: (i.e. glasses, freckles, etc)
  • What NOT to Include: (i.e. no skirts, handbags, etc) Anything is fine
1 Like

Hi there! Can you please let me know when you open again! I’d love to request😅

1 Like

I’m open! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful!!

1 Like
  • Number of Outfits: Maybe about 5
  • Outfit Themes: Casual - the style is very fall based
  • Male or Female, Plus-Sized or Generic: Female Generic
  • Extra Details: Gold Round Rimmed Glasses & Freckles 00-03
  • What NOT to Include: Nothing really comes to mind that can’t be included!
1 Like

Hi! Just letting you know that I’ve found another shop so I’d like to cancel my request. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there! I hope you don’t mind me asking for some clothing assistance! My request might be a lot so feel free to break it up, decline it, or take your time!

• Number of Outfits: Maybe 5 each
  • Outfit Themes: For Hunter & Autumn I’d love some winter themed outfits & for Reese & Grace I’d love some summery outfits!
  • Male or Female, Plus-Sized or Generic: 2 males & 2 generic females
  • Extra Details: I’ll go ahead and give my character cards along with the clothing styles they wear!
  • What NOT to Include: Nothing comes to mind
Girl 1

She dresses very girly & nice almost (she loves bright colors, especially blues and yellows. She lives in Cali & loves the warmth & style of Cali

Girl 2

She dresses very semi-formal/casual. She loves sweaters & neutral/warm tones like browns, creams, reds, oranges, and occasionally a few blues.
She lives in NYC & it’s set in the winter

Boy 1

He dresses pretty formal for everything & his favorite colors to wear would be blues, greens, greys, and browns.
He also lives in NYC during the winter.

Boy 2

He lives in Cali with Grace & dresses very casually. He likes shorts, t-shirts, tanks, etc. He likes to wear brighter colors as well, like blues, his style boarders on athletic/casual, but occasionally he’ll wear a button up shirt sleeve.

1 Like