We continue to help each other! ❤ (Recommend your stories, ask for R4R, etc.)

Hello, sweeties! :hibiscus:

Since my first topic is closed already, we continue to help each other promote our stories and gain more readers here! You can recommend your stories to read, ask for r4r, etc. If you have Instagram account, you can write your nickname too!

Information for Russian-speaking :ru:: Привет! Я из России, так что, если вы говорите на русском, можете отвечать мне на нём! Кстати, если вы русский автор на Эпизоде, мне будет интересно познакомиться! :wink:

As for me, I’m a small author myself, so I recommend my story to you.

Title: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:

30 Likes

IMG_20210313_200403_707

R&R: Living Up to My Dreams

3 Likes

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would hugely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 22 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like

Great to see you again in my new topic! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Story: 7 Memories to Hell
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5355706632568832

7_memories_to_hell_posterThumb_EeK4YZzyqJ

Genre: Fantasy
Choices: Matter (Two different endings)
Description: Ivy has entered hell. She, just like every other demon, needs to figure out their seven main memories to go to heaven. Will you help her figure them out?
Episodes: Currently 5 [ongoing]

1 Like

Hi!
My ig is Complicatedperson6 And this is my story, thanks!!

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :cherry_blossom:
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 12 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

1 Like

thanks for the thread!
C8B31B70-0380-4492-ADC9-6D4C685C9B5E

2 Likes

I would for you guys to try my story :heartpulse:
insta: melanie.episode.writes

Title: Taming Mr.Wylde
Description: A perfect life with a perfect boyfriend, what else could a girl dream of? Until you discover the shocking truth of the new boy at school… Can you keep a secret? [CC, Choices, LL]
Genre: drama, romance
Style LL

Link:

1 Like

I just wanted to say, it’s so powerful what you all are doing… These stories do mean something for you, it’s always interesting to analize what you want to share.

Author : Tata Rasty
Title : Hold on!
Number of episodes so far: 4
Genre : comedy (with a mix of drama and romance) (but who really knows, maybe it’s a drama with a mix of comedy?)
Description : With a heart of betrayal and a fresh new start, Lily’s big break is footsteps away from her. But the battle of love clouds her journey…Hold on!

2 Likes

I would like you to recommend my story AND anyone looking for a r4r?

1 Like

Конечно невероятно, что я написала про свою историю в три темы, и в одной из них сразу наткнулась на русского:joy: привет!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Привет :relaxed: рада встретить :yum:

Story: The Broken Voice
Genre : Drama, Romance
Description :Its about a girl called Skyler and all her life she was locked in a room by her farther. Then one day all that changes and her life changes either for the better or the worst. If you will have to read to find out more. It is a mafia story
(Just to let you know the first 4 episodes are the intro so it’s not that long but it will get longer after that)
Instagram : amanda_epi_2021
If you do read my story please let me know how it is as it is my first story thank you for taking your time to read

I’ll start soon
Also how many chapters do u wanna do

I will start soon
How many chapters would u like to do x

1 Like

Hey everyone😘 I’ll leave here my story if someone wants to read it.
Story Link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Midnight Prophecy

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title: Midnight Prophecy
Genre: Fantasy/Mistery
Style: Limelight
Instagram: itscarlotta_ep

Description: Acacia is an ordinary 17-years old girl. Her life turns upside down the night of her 18 birthday, when she wakes up in a magical world and meets Demetra, the last surviving angel. Her mission is to find an ancient book called “The midnight prophecy” that was stolen some centuries ago. But what happens when Acacia realizes that all her life has been a lie and that she’s not who she thought she was? Will she be able to save herself and the world from the evil?

• In this story choice matters, full CC of the main characters, use of the point system and there will be different endings based on the points gained through the story.

I advise to read at least the first four chapter, since chapter 4 is a sort of turning point and the plot starts to get deeper into the prophecy and what the main character has to do.

1 Like

Title : vampire love
Author : chandni
Genre : fantasy and romance
Number of episode : 3
Style : limelight
Description : on her journey of becoming angel she fall in love with vampire but angel and Vampire are enemies what happens when everyone is against them
Instagram : moonlight.epyy
Story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6105554706169856

1 Like

Hey hunny, we can do r4r if you want :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hey, sweetie, let’s read 3x3 chapters if you’re up for r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Heyy, we can do r4r if you still want :wink: