We Lack Night Backgrounds

The Episode Team has put a lot of effort on creating new backgrounds and I’m really grateful for that.
However, I feel like I still lack backgrounds whenever I’m writing.
And the main reason is because for some backgrounds, Episode doesn’t have the night version.
I know some amazing artists create night versions for writers, but since I guess Episode will still have the files somewhere I think it would make things easier if they just released the night versions.

Here are some backgrounds that I would absolutely love to see different time versions.
In desired order!

INT. CLASSIC LIVING ROOM - DAY
INT. MODERN LIVINGROOM - DAY
INT. MODEST SITTING ROOM - DAY
INT. REGENCY ERA SITTING ROOM - DAY
INT. REGAL OLIVE BEDROOM - DAY
INT. FASHION LOBBY - DAY
EXT. POLICE STATION - DAY
EXT. ROMANTIC INN - DAY
EXT. BEACH WEDDING - DAY
INT. OFFICE ANTEROOM - DAY
INT. TEXAS AIRPORT OL - DAY
INT. WOODEN HOTEL - DAY
INT. YACHT CABIN - DAY
EXT. AIRPLANE HANGAR - DAY
EXT. CAMPING - DAY
EXT. CAPULET HOUSE - DAY
EXT. CITY PICINC AREA OL - DAY
EXT. FARM AND SILO - DAY
EXT. FARM FIELDS WITH BALLOON - DAY
EXT. GRAND PARK PARTY - DAY
EXT. FRAT HOUSE - DAY
EXT. GRIFFITH PARK - DAY
EXT. HONEYMOON HOTTUB - DAY
EXT. HOTEL TERRACE - DAY
EXT. JAPANESE GARDEN - DAY
EXT. MONTAGUE HOUSE - DAY
EXT. RUNWAY JET - DAY
INT. ICE CREAM PARLOR - DAY
INT. KITCHEN CLASSIC LUXURY - DAY

And quite off-topic but backgrounds I would love to see the day version as well.

EXT. JUVIE POOL HOUSE EXTERIOR - NIGHT
EXT. JUVIE ROOFTOP - NIGHT
INT. FANCY LIVING ROOM - NIGHT
INT. NICE HOTEL SUITE OL - NIGHT
INT. POSH LA HOME - NIGHT

11 Likes

On the bright side, we have the overlay EFFECT DIM 60 which makes everything appear more darker (like it’s night). I sometimes use this on the day backgrounds to give it a night effect-ex. forest day with this overlay looks like kind of like night. :sparkling_heart:

I know that and I do that sometimes too, but it won’t work very well if the background is interior or night sight with lights😭 But thanks for the heads up! I hope others will find this helpful♥️

Hello @sharons.lazy, this is Sydney the Moderator.

Your topic is titled incorrectly. Review our Feature Request Guidelines to learn how to correctly title a topic in the feature request category. If the title is not edited according to the Guidelines, it will be closed three days from now.

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hello again @sharons.lazy, this is Sydney the Moderator.

Your topic violates the Feature Request Guidelines because it has more than one request in it. The Guidelines state that only one request may be made per topic. Please edit your topic accordingly. If it is not edited within three days from today, it will be closed. Thanks :slight_smile:

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic.