We need eye-shadows

Hey all!

I think episode should include eyeshadows because if you are writing a story which is related to modeling or Hollywood then makeup is the necessary thing for the character and eye-shadow plays the major role, and episode already included eyeshadowss in their feature story " Perfect Pitch" .
I think they should give us a feature of eye-shadow as well.
What do you all think???

10 Likes

I agree with this. If you really are desperate for eyeshadows while episode doesn’t have them, you can set your characters eye shape to:

• Almond Luxe

• Downturned Natural

• Slender Classic

Each of these eyeshapes has a smoky look which works kind of well (but yeah, there really should be eyeshadows on episode !:neutral_face:)

3 Likes

Agree…It should be just like lip color. Were you can change the color if you want in the story!

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since it’s related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

On a side note, you can also check out our Feature + Art Suggestions category to see if anyone has already requested eye shadows. If so, go ahead and give it a like to show your support! And if not, feel free to create one! Just make sure to check the Feature Request Guidelines so it doesn’t get closed or deleted! Thanks :smile:

2 Likes

Bump!