We need the "New Category" in Episode

New authors are unnoticed and players are in search of new game-stories… If Episode app had “A New Category”, where newly released game-stories were visible for the players, new authors would get noticed and players would find unfamiliar stories. What do you think?

2 Likes

I haven’t been on the app in ages but i know they used to have a similar section and I’d fond some amazing stories there. If it’s not still tgere, I hope they bring it back!

1 Like

We already have “recently updated stories” and “new user stories”, but I think they don’t have that many stories like the romance/drama, LGBT+, etc shelves have. It would be nice to expand those two to gave better exposure for new authors but also new stories in general.
(I literally opened the app now, and in “new users,” there are only 4 positions, which is kind of funny considering how many new authors are coming up with stories these days (before and after approved, ofc; the “recently updated stories” has them definitely more.).

3 Likes

Where are those categories?

1 Like

app → search → all user stories → stories we love

1 Like

Yeah, good to hear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also in my opinion some players will think it is just a category of what is chosen by editors, if the category was “new”, I think players would think they have more freedom of choosing what they read

Thanks for pointing out :kissing_closed_eyes:

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.