We Need to Fix this Conflict

So, due to my absence on Forums, it’s because of the flagging situation. I felt I’d be better off safe on another forum, in which to get away from, and be mistaken for something, and be flagged. It’s not that I dislike Forums, I dislike it because of the assuming/mistaken purposes of flagging. A Example:

ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ’ꜱ ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ, ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ. ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ ʀᴜᴅᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ. ᴡᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ʀᴜᴅᴇ, ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʟᴛ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ’ꜱ ᴅᴇᴀʟᴛ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ 1000 ꜰʟᴀɢꜱ.

I want to end this sense of a trend, and people think before they flag a reply. Don’t flag someone for a sense of revenge. Flagging someone for no purpose won’t help the situation at all. This is just a recommendation to the team: before putting someone on hold, or suspended, please hear both sides of the stories, and then figure out how to deal with it. Don’t immidateley put someone on hold without a FULL story.

Just think about it. :woman_shrugging:

Don’t close this topic. Let people state their mind below :heartpulse:

Tag anyone you think may agree !!!

10 Likes

I agree with you a 110% except

They don’t have time for that, you know how many times this happens a day. Episode can fix majors of problems but not this one, some ppl just like to do it.
But this is a good topic for ppl who do it.
I know I flag people for being off-topic, hell, I remember flagging myself :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. We’ve all been there.

2 Likes

Ah! I see your point! Agreed !! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, plus I like this. That people can just talk, agree or disagree, and move on with their lives :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

yea. i’ll be disappointed if someone flags someone stating their opinion :sob:

1 Like

Me, everytime I see that. Disappointed

1 Like

Closed since this discussion has been made several times already on the forum. If there is an issue with flagging, please contact Jeremy or myself.