We need to stand up! - Let's talk about the lack of communication between the Episode team and us!

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to say that I am TIRED of all this drama Episode is creating.
I’m sick of staying in the dark and I think we all should take an action and do something to change this situation.
They treat their community with disrespect. They don’t listen to us and even silence. It’s sad to see people leave because of that and I think they need to understand that they shouldn’t treat us like that. We deserve respect and they’re not giving it to us.
Episode constantly makes the same mistakes regarding their communication with the community and keep shutting us down instead of listening to us.
So, I’m here to talk with you about ways we can make a statement and make Episode understand they are crossing the boundaries and that they need to change the way they treat us.
Tell me your thoughts in comments.

13 Likes

What in particular are you talking about?

2 Likes

I’m talking about the way they treat their community. They have reached the limit and I’m tired of their falseness.

1 Like

Like, how do they treat their community? Could you be a bit more specific?

2 Likes

Like their posture towards us. It feels like Episode thinks we are just toys for them and they can play with us and whenever they are tired, they throw us off. For example, they said they would warn an author if they were going to delete their story from the app and they have bot been doing it with some authors.
They don’t respect us and you can see that through all the drama we have had with Episode.

1 Like

I think I sort of get it.

Why don’t you pm me.

2 Likes

omg yes :triumph:

1 Like

Of course! Now I’m going to sleep but I’ll pm you in the morning.

okay

1 Like

So sick of them!

1 Like

I feel bad for some authors. Their story either gets pretty much ripped off, like the Kiss List, or it’s featured for a while and then it’s forgotten about and a bunch of hairstyles and clothes are missing from the story because they removed the features, like Instant Princess. Oh, and then they replace it with the Pregnant Princess Story.

11 Likes

I think I understand. I think episode could be a bit more respectful towards up.

1 Like

we must stand! Authors are losing all their hard work! They spent all their time and energy on it and with one simple click by Episode its gone

4 Likes

Exactly! Authors hard work is not being noticed and the way theiy treat their authors is so disrespectful. I feel ashamed of the Episode Featured stories. It’s so sad to see the same storues always being featured while there’s so much authors that work their asses off to make amazing stories.
Their treatment towards authors and the community is unnaceptable and need to be stopped once and for all.

4 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. I’m deeply sad and mad at tge same time because of this situation. Episode has gone too far and we need to make them see that they are disrespecting people’s hard work. This needs to stop!

1 Like

yeah! Like one of my absolutely favorite stories got cancelled and it barely went against the guidelines!

1 Like

It’s truly ridiculous their behaviour and you can see that by action like that…

yeah :sleepy: my boo left episode bc of it

2 Likes

That really pissed me off. I feel bad for LB. They turned an amazing gem into some whitewashed cliche bs

4 Likes

I agree, and I’m tired of people blindly defending Episode and thinking they’re Greek gods that can do nothing wrong.

2 Likes