We need to stand up! - Let's talk about the lack of communication between the Episode team and us!

Yeah, they are being such hypocrites with us and that annoy me som much! We need to find a way of making them understand they need to stop. That’s why i think we need to do kind of a statement.

what do you mean by statement? they’ve never really listened to people before

1 Like

Well I think if you really want to make a difference delete the app. If people boycott the app the episode team would have no choice but to bide to the communities wants

3 Likes

I don’t know, that’s why i wanted people’s opinion

1 Like

But in my opinion, deleting the app is not right way of making them understand. There will always be people uninstalling the app and other people installing.

true

1 Like

I love episode too much to let it go that easily

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly my problem too! That’s why I’m doing this.

they may change the guidelines back or maybe not, but we just gotta stick around for the ride to find out I guess. Things may seem bad now, but if more people leave, watch it’ll get good again and people will regret leaving. But then they wont really, especially some authors because their stories got taken down

1 Like

Yeah, I think the same. It’s like you read my mind. I just would like to find a way of making them see they need to change their posture towards the community.

yeah! Like its not the authors fault that theres kids on the app

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t mond these new guidelines. I think they are actually better for everyone. But it’s just ridiculous the way they act towards the community.

yeah, I dont mind them either, I just hate how really good authors are being punished

1 Like

Oh lord here we go again another one of you that thinks that not agreeing and wanting some change shouldn’t be expressed and they should on’u Delete the app. Here and advice for u and others that have the same argument: if u see a thread that is criticizing episode and u don’t like that do not click on it that simple.

4 Likes

Thanks! My thoughts are the same. Deleting the app is NOT the answer. Someone needs to take action, and the ones should be us.

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts plus it’s hypocritical telling someone to not speak up about something while being adamant about speaking on each thread u don’t agree with…

2 Likes

Yeah girl, I absolutely agree with you. I’m tired of people that are ok with Episode’s hypocrisy.

1 Like

Sounds like I’m gonna have to video myself playing my story incase it gets cut so I don’t lose it.
I may have notes written down but not the full story so far.
Maybe everyone should video their story just so they don’t lose good hard work.

1 Like

Yeah, I understand your opinion, but we still should do something about this situation…

I was just sharing my opinion no need to get so triggered and also i am pretty sure that people have been complaing for a long time and the episode team never done anything about it so why would they do anything now?

2 Likes