We need to stand up! - Let's talk about the lack of communication between the Episode team and us!

Well said, I hope for a better Forums also so there won’t be anymore issues with users getting so confused about what they’re doing right or wrong. I feel Episode sometimes is not so clear with the Forum rules and I wish they would clear it out more in the future. Oh and they should take into consideration the flagging system again. Even though I know it may be tricky for them to check every comment but I’d like them to just consider it more especially before suspending a user and stuff so it won’t turn out to be unfair. :pray:

1 Like

Lmao ikr! :rofl:

1 Like

Preach sis! It’s like we think alike!:blush:

1 Like

I’m actually glad to find someone who thinks like me, LOL! :joy:

1 Like

I KNOW

(the body was unclear so I had to add this lmao)

2 Likes

Yeah, you weren’t saying anything wrong but unfortunately the flagging system here is pretty abused. Which is exactly why I want Episode to take that into consideration and be more flexible with their rules too.

2 Likes

mmhm

2 Likes

I asked Arlene regarding the silencing problem and this is what she answered me:

Just wanted to show you to you everyone.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! :+1:

1 Like

I dunno if I disagree with this, personally! Talking about banned user isn’t against any of the formal forum rules, yet you can get silenced for doing it! Even if you mention them in the OP. You can’t be off topic in your own OP!

1 Like