We should have Baby Avatars

I think we need baby Avatars. I think it would make episode stories so much better. But I don’t think we should get rid of the baby prop though.

8 Likes

You’re not alone! You can show your support here: :tulip:

5 Likes

Not sure if this is applicable for plots, but Episode’s content guidelines state that a child under the age of 16 can’t be the focus of a “story card, overlay or background”.

1 Like

thank you for linking my post :sob::sparkling_heart:

although im probably gonna close the topic soon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :tulip:

1 Like

please add “FEATURE:” in the title before what new feature you want, just to make things easier. :slightly_smiling_face:

and you should change the category to the “mobile app features” category or whatever it’s called. again, just to make it easier for episode to notice you! :relieved::heart:

1 Like

Actually if they want to make a feature request for the children/baby, they’ll have to close this thread because you already made one :smile: we can only have one support thread for each thing we want request otherwise it’s a duplicate and they have have rules about it
From features rules:
“BEFORE POSTING, please do a search on this forum for anything similar. If you find something, please (heart) like the op thread/post in order to show your support! Starting a new post actually HURTS your chances of getting that item implemented.”

:heart::heart::heart:

hi leslie :smirk::fire:

ooof i didn’t know that. so unfortunately, @heh2351 i believe you have to close this topic :revolving_hearts::sob:

1 Like

Ok how do I close it?

you have to tag someone like @Sydney_H and tell her to close it. would you like me to do it with your permission?

Sure I’m not trying to break any rules thank you for telling me. I’m new to using the forum.

1 Like

please don’t thank me :sweat_smile: thank @keiji
i haven’t been on forums for a long time myself.

@Sydney_H with permission from the creator of this topic, could you please close it?

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: