We would like to know how the contests work

And here are the characters of our next joint story, @Alex_Af, @TheTurtleTrainer,
:zebra::elephant::giraffe::monkey:
There were no smile for the gang leader… so I suggest to add a couple of new characters…
:deer::water_buffalo::poodle:

4 Likes

LOOOOOOOOL, you have me laughing like crazy

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

And I am always in for a good dance battle!
:dancer::dancer::dancer:

3 Likes

Spreading positivity is my mission :slight_smile:
:woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Plz put CC and nasty scenes :weary:

4 Likes

In fact… I like the idea of giraffe customization… You can choose the color of spots… the length of neck… :slight_smile: And for elephant it is possible to choose the shape of ears… or trunk thickness
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I seriously can’t wait for that!

2 Likes

Well, I’ll spend all my free time on creating overlays for this story… :slight_smile: I already have one version of elephant… the next victim is giraffe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

WAKE ME UP INSIDE Just keeping this thread allllliiiiivveeee

4 Likes

Yeeeeeiiiii!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

panting, out of breath
I’m here! I’m here! Don’t worry, this thread won’t die!

3 Likes

wake me up
wake me up insideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
can’t wake up
save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Eight days passed by…
Breathe thread, breathe. I won’t let you die!
Yo! Where are ya?

3 Likes

With the next contest running now I hope we will get the answers soon. We deserve them.

3 Likes

Let me join in!

IT GOES DOWN DOWN BABY

SHIMMY SHIMMY COCO PUFFS

3 Likes

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. :joy:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:frowning: What?

2 Likes

Just a meme copy-paste :smile:

2 Likes

Oh. I was like, “The fuck did I just read?” :rofl:

3 Likes

I would also love to know how these competitions work and what we can be doing to boost good stories that we produce. I would love to know how I can be as great as some of the stories that do well… it would be a great opportunity to get feedback and improve!

5 Likes