Web Portal not loading? Not logging in?

This is what I see when I try to login to the portal to code.

4 Likes

same with me I can’t log in / edit my stories…

1 Like

I just logged into portal and it was fine :sweat_smile:. Sometimes episode will have those all u can do is keep reloading and deleting tab and re doing it to see if it’s back up ( @eunoiaa & @Lillylite )
It’s a episode error / glitch nothing really can be done it just happens here and there .

Hope this helps out !

Also welcome @eunoiaa

1 Like

Hiya,
Please submit a support ticket here about this. This issue has been happening for years, and submitting a ticket helps get the problem solved quicker.
You can try clearing your browser’s cache and deleting cookies, or wait it out until the server resumes.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying for a hour & I still get the same result. I don’t know lol I’ll try in the morning again I guess

1 Like

Delete the tab then get back in if that dosent work . Delete ur cache then try . And if all of that still dosent work I’d send a support ticket to let Episode know about this .

Also I saw your new if u need help with coding lmk and I can try to help you out

1 Like

yeah it’s still doing the same thing I’ve tried like three different devices. and omg pls send a help ticket bc wtf… & yea I’m new LMAO I’m most likely going to need help I’ve been watching YouTube vids, I’m just upset it keeps saying “error”. It won’t let me sign in to episode interactive at all through google or “apple”.

1 Like

I’ll pm u

1 Like

i’m getting this too!

1 Like

it works now!

1 Like

me too! Thanks for everyones help!

1 Like