Website ||Small Authors||

Here is my website it’s for small and slightly large authors. It will be updated every week. If you want your story on my website click :arrow_right: Sign-Ups

I hope you guys find this helpful!!!

@IvynG @Charming @Forever1201 @MissLibra @hajora.writes @Cassidyj @Lizzethx @LiaLopez @Cami_epy @Roy @Alys.sa @TamiRose @annalilac @The_Saminator @lanafrazer_episode @lazy_donut @WolfyLover247 @Problematic_Patrick @pinkiequeen @minnehaaa @Georgiaa.epy @Lizard @EpisodeGamer1 || I have a youtube section for you||

THOUGHTS: Comment Below!!!

21 Likes

This is really good, thank you for doing this!

1 Like

No problem!!

1 Like

Readers can give authors reviews and I will send them to you

3 Likes

That’s… beautiful! When I finish a chapter of my story I’d like to sign up!

1 Like

Can you please add links to the two stories on the home page? I wanted to add them to my reading list, but I can’t find Shado on the app. Thanks, and it’s cool btw :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sure.

2 Likes

Changed!

2 Likes

Hey, @AMagic, since my story isn’t there yet, I’m assuming that it will come with the next batch of stories, next Wednesday. Now, tell me… were my assumptions correct? :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah! I didn’t want to come up with so many stories.

1 Like

Okay! That’s understandable, the site would look all mushed up with so many different stories. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

It’s wonderful and this is such a great thing you have done for small authors :heart: thank you.

2 Likes

1 Like

@Roy you got an review! I’ll PM you.

This is awesome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

This is really awesome, thank you so much for your time and the hard work! :heart:

1 Like

I shared your webpage, And it would be awesome if everyone else that reads it shares it aswell. This is an amazing idea And creation. Thank you so much for doing this @AMagic

2 Likes

Koolio website!!! :v:t4: :heart:

1 Like

Amazing!!

1 Like