Wedding Scene! Please help

So if anyone could help make this part of a script for me it would be really helpful because I haven’t been doing this for very long and I can’t get this scene right.

I need a wedding scene and here is what I need:

EXT. BEACH WEDDING - DAY
@LUNA is the bride
@KLAUS is the groom
We would need the following people as the ‘audience’:
Carmen, Harriet, Shane, Bethany, Elizabeth, Ruby, Brayden, Tom, Kirsten, Xander, Rene, Carlene, Lauren, Ivy.
And then there’s obviously the priest.
And I don’t know how to make her walk down the isle.
I know how to position the priest and Klaus at the end with spot directing etc.

Anyone who can help please do I will be so grateful! If you know anyone who might be able to help PLEASE tag them.

Thank you.

To make her walk down the isle. You would just spot her at the end of the isle then make her walk up to the front in time. Looking at the background you are using I would get an overlay of the chair so you can create them from each other and place your guests.

1 Like

Hey, if you want help I can help you with spot directing and all dm on my insta @kriti.writes_episode
I’d be happy to help.

1 Like

I do kinda have a wedding scene that you can adjust?? Up to you if you want to use it!

Summary

#In this scenario, Chelsea is the bride and Petra the groom. Alex and Jamie are the best man and maid of honor.

EXT. WINERY WEDDING - DAY
&SARA spot 0.9 275 150 AND SARA faces right AND SARA is cry_sniff_sad_loop AND SARA moves to layer 5
&HILL spot 0.9 225 150 AND HILL faces right AND HILL is idle_happy_loop AND HILL moves to layer 5
&JAKE spot 0.9 175 150 AND JAKE faces right AND JAKE is film_phone_happy_loop AND JAKE moves to layer 5
&NORA spot 0.9 125 150 AND NORA faces right AND NORA is cheer_happy_loop AND NORA moves to layer 5
&COLIN spot 0.9 75 150 AND COLIN faces right AND COLIN is idle_handsonhips_neutral_loop AND COLIN moves to layer 5
&NATALIA spot 0.9 25 150 AND NATALIA faces right AND NATALIA is idle_headbob_neutral_loop AND NATALIA moves to layer 5
&ALEX spot 0.6 225 300 in zone 2 AND ALEX faces left AND ALEX is idle_happy_loop AND ALEX moves to layer 4
&PETRA spot 0.6 175 300 in zone 2 AND PETRA faces right AND PETRA is idle_awkward_scratch_loop AND PETRA moves to layer 6
&MAVIS spot 0.6 150 300 in zone 2 AND MAVIS faces right AND MAVIS is idle_handsonhips_neutral_loop AND MAVIS moves to layer 3
&JAMIE spot 1.5 150 -700 in zone 2 AND JAMIE moves to layer 7 AND JAMIE faces left
&CHELSEA spot 1.5 150 -700 in zone 2 AND CHELSEA moves to layer 7 AND CHELSEA faces left
&KARIS spot 0.9 25 150 in zone 3 AND KARIS faces left AND KARIS is idle_happy_loop AND KARIS moves to layer 5
&DAWN spot 0.9 75 150 in zone 3 AND DAWN faces left AND DAWN is idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop AND DAWN moves to layer 5
&DRAGON 2 spot 0.9 125 150 in zone 3 AND DRAGON 2 faces left AND DRAGON 2 is cry_sniff_sad_loop AND DRAGON 2 moves to layer 5
&DRAGON 3 spot 0.9 175 150 in zone 3 AND DRAGON 3 faces left AND DRAGON 3 is film_phone_energetic_loop AND DRAGON 3 moves to layer 5
&DRAGON 4 spot 0.9 225 150 in zone 3 AND DRAGON 4 faces left AND DRAGON 4 is sing_rock_loop AND DRAGON 4 moves to layer 5
&DRAGON 5 spot 0.9 275 150 in zone 3 AND DRAGON 5 faces left AND DRAGON 5 is idle_awkward_scratch_loop AND DRAGON 5 moves to layer 5
&zoom reset
@pause for a beat
@pan to zone 3
@pause for a beat
@pan to zone 2
&zoom on 516 300 to 199% in 5
#dialogue
@zoom reset
@JAMIE walks to spot 0.58 150 300 in 5 AND JAMIE is walk_neutral_rear THEN JAMIE walks to spot 0.58 75 300 AND JAMIE moves to layer 4
&zoom on 438 443 to 148% in 5
@JAMIE faces right AND CHELSEA walks to spot 0.59 150 300 in 5 AND CHELSEA is walk_neutral_rear THEN CHELSEA walks to spot 0.59 125 300 AND CHELSEA moves to layer 5
@CHELSEA faces right AND CHELSEA is blush_shy AND PETRA is blush_shy AND ALEX is idle_happy_loop AND JAMIE is idle_happy_loop

1 Like

Thank you! I will do that tomorrow :slight_smile:

This is amazing thank you so much! I edited it a bit but it really works thank you!!

1 Like

@Nat.Alia do you have any idea what the priest could say? :slight_smile:

This would depend on where the story is set. Different countries would have different “rules” on what they would say it’s just like the police in comparison to different countries.

2 Likes

Agree with @bakedpotato It depends on the scenario and place

2 Likes

Ok well thank you both so much @Nat.Alia @bakedpotato

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.